Chapter FIFTEEN

Amber POV

I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I pratically raped my mate. I don't know what came over me. It was like I was in heat. He tasted and felt so good. I guess the feelings were one-sided because he tensed and became like marble when I attemped to take it further.

I looked back to see if James was still following me. He was a couple steps behind me with his eyes glued to the ground.

I sigh deeply and stop walking. I hate the awkwardness between us now.

"James" I wait for him to look up at me. His bright green eyes meet mine and my heart skips a beat.

"Yes Amber"

"Can we just start over please"

He gives me a brilliant bright smile full of white teeth. "I would love that"

"Great" I grab his hand leading the way to the main floor.

There are a few people milling about the house and when James and I reach the main floor's foyer all eyes are on us.

I disregard them and look over to James hoping he isn't too uncomfortable. What I see makes my heart swell with pride.

James has his back straight and head held high meeting all their stares with indifference. He is putting up a good front. I'm sure I'm the only one who can see the slight fear in his eyes. I give him an encouraging smile and he returns it.

I start the tour.

"Alright I'm goinng to give you a very quick run down of everything. I figured you will get more familiarized on your own as the days go by." We walk into the living room to the left of us and continue through until we get to the first floors main hallway. "On the main floor we have all of the entertainment and entertaining rooms."

I use my finger to indicate the vicinity of certain rooms. "You got the theater, gaming rooms, basketball court,  exercise rooms, and crafting room on the left. On the right you have the kitchen, dining area, my office, library, and two connecting ballroms each room in the house has its on restroom."

I looked over to James his eyes are wide. "What's wrong am I going too fast?"

"No it's just that this place is way more grander than my old pack house" We continue to walk down the hall passing the various rooms I mentioned. I stay quiet hoping he would continue talking. This was the first time he had ever mentioned anything about his previous pack and I wanted to know more.

"It was a mansion style house like this but it didnt have many luxuries it was mostly just for housing our pack. We had about three levels of just kitchen, living room, dining room, bedrooms, and bathrooms." He smiled sheepishly as we walked on.

"This place used to be like that too but over the years we added and expanded, now we have a few luxeries and the unmated members of the pack live on the second floor with the Alpha and Beta and the mated members live in houses about half a mile behind the pack house."

I continue to walk on towards the back doors to show him our courtyard but I noticed James is no longer behind me. He has stopped in the doorway of one of the ballrooms. He has a small smile on his face. I walk back to see what has caught his attention.

In the corner of the ballroom is a white baby grand piano and James is staring longingly at it.

"Do you play?" I ask bringing him from his trance.

He blinks a couple times and turns to me. He blushes and gives me a crooked smile.

"Not really, I've never been professionally taught or anything like that but there was a old broken down piano in the basement of our pack house. It was missing some keys and was completely out of tune but sometimes when I was alone I would sneak down and play it. It was soothing and my only form of entertainment" he shrugs looking back at the baby grand. "It was my only friend" he sadly whispers so low even with my advanced hearing I had a hard time picking it up.

My heart breaks at that statement. I've heard the stories about how other packs treat their omegas and it was deplorable. It has been like that since the beginning of werewolves. I for one don't allow any of my members to be treated unfairly, weak or not. In fact Red Dawn doesn't even have omega ranks. I have always believed that it doesnt matter what your bloodline or heritage is everyone has the potential to be great.

"Do you want to play?" I ask hoping to cheer him up.

"I couldn't-" he begins to protest.

"Of course you can" I drag him over behind the piano and we take a seat on the bench. "Show me what you got"

"Okay but don't laugh I only know one song " he gives me a teasingly stern look, I cross my heart with my finger and give him an encouraging smile. He begins to play.

The melody is simple but it sounds very familiar. I smile when I realize what it is as James begins to sing.

"Me and you and you and me no matter how they toss the dice, it has to be the only one for me is you, and you for me So Happy Together!"

James has a nice voice. I laugh liking this fun side of James. I join in singing.

"I can't see me lovin nobody but you For All My Life. When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue For All My Life."

We're so caught up in each other we don't notice the small crowd forming at the door.

We finish the song leaning into each other laughing. Applause echoes through the room snd we look up. There's a group of about seven pack members clapping and smiling at us. How long have they been here? My face heats up.

"Alright shows over guys" I get off of the bench and shoo them out with my hands.

"Aww" They groan in unison and turn to leave but not before I hear someone say "They're so cute together".

I look over to James. His face is red as well but he doesnt seem too mortified in fact he's seems more relaxed and is giving me a look of pure adoration.

"Thank you Amber I needed that."

I take his hand and we head out of the ballroom. "No problem everyone has there vices to keep them level headed and calm. I like a little music myself."

Actually my vice is having a physical realese but I don't want to scare him off especially after his rejection earlier. I can be a bit of a sex fiend sometimes. I sigh inwardly, it's going to be so hard waiting on him.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^ _^