Chapter ELEVEN

James POV

My shoulder is killing me and I have a slight headace. I try to move my arms to rub my temples but I can't.

Am I paralyzed???

I reach out to my wolf to see if he is ok but I get no response. Its almost as if he is sleeping.

I try to move my legs but they aren't budging either. I freak out and my eyes pop open but I immediately close them back and groan. The light is extremely bright.

"Oops sorry" I hear a angelic voice say. "You can open your eyes again I dimmed the lights"

I open my eyes again. It's alittle blurry and it takes a moment to focus them. When I do, I notice I am in a cell like room strapped to a metal table thus why I am unable to move. Im wearing hospital scrubs and no shoes.

The walls are all grey and made of stone. On one wall there is a door which I presume leads out of the room, another wall a large wall length mirror a two way mirror perhaps, the remaining walls contents chill me to the bone. They are filled with various tools used to torture. Silver whips, serrated knives, pipes, chains, cattle prods, branding irons, all of which I am unfortunately familar with.

I start to hyperventilate frantically searching around. There is no one in here with me. Where did that voice come from? I notice a small black speaker in a corner near the door.

"Let me out of here" I scream while struggling to break the straps which hold me down. If only I wasn't so weak I could escape them.

The door opens and in walks in the most sexiest woman I have ever seen. She is wearing light blue cut off jean shorts, a dark grey tank top, and black converses. She stands about 5'4 a little bit shorter than me. She has a slender build but very abudant curves in all the right places. Her deep auburn hair is in a messy bun on top of her head. I can tell its naturally curly because little curly tendrils fall from the bun framing her heart shaped face.

Her eyes our pale grey with flecks of bright silver through them. She's has a cute little nose, a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth, and lips so pouty I just want to bite them.

"Are you done drooling over me" she gives me a sassy smirk.

I snap my mouth close and blush. To my utter embarrassment I do feel some drool on my chin.

She giggles and the sound shoots straight to my loins. I try to calm myself down I really don't need a erection right now.

She walk a little closer. Her scent hits me. Mate. That's when I remember everything. Our first encounter, blondie, and the feral rogue.

"Where am I?" I whisper.

"You're in the Red Dawn pack house in our interrogation room." She states calmly pulling up a stool and taking a seat next to me.

" Red Dawn" I repeat to myself. I've heard of them they are one of the most revered packs in America.

"Yes and I am Alpha Amber Wayne. Whats your name?"

"James McAllister"

"James" she whisper seeming to test it out. It rolls off her tongue and on my skin like a velvet touch. I shiver.

"What pack are you from?" she continues her questions.

I tense not wanting to reveal it. I don't know if word has gotten out from my old pack about me or if perhaps they are searching for me and want me back. I want to hold off her rejection of me just a little while longer.

She must notice my hesitation. Her eyes harden a bit she sits up straight and crosses her arms. "Fine now that introductions are out of the way I want some answers". I can tell she's in full Alpha mode now.