Chapter TWENTY-FOUR

Start from the beginning

"Come here" I grab her and gather her onto my lap. I rub her hair soothing and comforting her the best I can. Amber is always so composed and in control of her emotions this is probably the first time that she's broken down. I hate seeing her like this.

Let's face it I'm still in love with Amber, love doesn't just go away overnight. I'd do anything to put a smile back on her face. A slow building anger is also starting to build within me and all I wanna do is find James and beat the hell out of him.

"Your'e always there for me Dallas." She looks at me with adoration and I get lost in her grey orbs, her lips are so inviting. I shake my head to clear my traitorous thoughts and giving myself a mental talking to. Dont get caught up again Dallas it won't end well.

"I will Always have your back Amber no matter what. Think about all the times you've helped me or saved my life. I should probably be bowing down and kissing your feet right now. In fact..."

I gently remove her from my lap and I get off bed to kneel before her. I bow down as elegantly as possible and kiss her feet. Hopefully my silly antics will cheer her up. I look up and see that I am successful. She has a gorgeous smile on her face and the tears have stopped.

"How sweet no wonder all the girls go crazy for you" her smile soon is replaced with a look of guilt "Aw crap Dallas I'm sorry I'm probably ruining your night with my crazy mood swings and mate drama. I'm sure you have somewhere else to be "

I think about Sarah the brunette I was helping with pool earlier. I told her I would meet her in her room tonight. I should be having marathon sex with her right now. I think about that for a moment longer then I look at Amber. There's no contest I'd much rather be here with her.

I look her straight in the eyes "Nah I can't think of any other place I'd rather be" I tell her sincerely.

She giggles and the sound travel straight to my little friend "Corny much Dallas"

I laugh getting up walking to my mini bar. "You're right it was but enough with the sadness I could use a drink how about you?"

"I could definitely use 1 or 5"

I take out a bottle of tequila, a bag of sliced limes, shot glasses, and a grab a salt shaker from the kitchen. I walk back over to her and grin. "Lets have some fun". She returns my grin and nods.

Thirty minutes later we are Fucked Up. We're laughing uncontrollably and daring each other to do ridiculous things. I just got through doing the Carlton Dance per Amber daring me. The more alcohol we ingest the more silly and audacious we become.

"My turn" I say in a sing song voice that I would be completely embarrassed of if I was sober. "I want you to take your next shot suck on the lime and then" I sprinkle some salt on my neck "Lick the salt from my neck" I give her a challenging stare. At first I think she's going to chicken out I can see the battle in her eyes but Amber could never refuse a dare.

She takes a shot of tequila then grabs a slice of lime and seductively sucks on it. She leans over towards me and I hold my breath. I feel her breath feather over my neck and I shudder. Next her tongue slides slowly over my skin licking up the salt. Once I'm sure it's all gone she doesn't stop. She's continues making a trail up my neck to my ear. She bites down on my earlobe making me moan.

She pulls away, there's a mischievous glint in her eyes. "That's what you really wanted right?"

I nod my head unable to speak.

We stare at each other for a long moment. I take in her beauty and her perfect pink lips. "I've missed those naughty lips." I whisper reveringly.

I look back up to her eyes and I can see lust . I don't know who moved first but before I know it we attack each other making out on the bed. It's not gently or slow its wild and rough like I know she likes. There's a small voice saying its wrong but I'm too far gone on her taste to care. I've missed this so fucking much.

Warning Mature Content Ahead

Amber seems to be in a rush. Her eyes seem slightly glazed but I can see the lust and need shining through.

She pushes me back on to the bed and takes off her clothes so fast I can hear tearing.

I take off my shirt and shorts, but before I can remove my boxer briefs she moves my hand away and rips them off. My length springs upward. She licks her lips and straddles my hips.

I reach up to pinch her buds and she arches back face full of ecstasy crying out in pleasure. She grabs my length and get up on her knees, she positions it directly at her core then plunges down on me.

We both cry out. She begins rocking and riding contracting her inner muscles to give me the best fit of my life. My eyes rolls to the back of my head. I begin to use my toes to help me thrust deeply into her. Her wails become high pitch so I know I'm hitting her sweet spot.

All too soon I feel that tingling feeling in the bottom of my spine. I'm close.

"Amber I'm-"

"I know, I know I can feel it. Give it to me now."

I don't need to be told twice. I release into her and she wails in delight.

She continues to ride me until "Im...Cuu....JAMES!!!" She finishes and collapses on top of me.

(End of mature content)

James???

The drunken fog I'm in lifts immediately. Did she just say James? I look down at Amber, she has fallen asleep on my chest. Did she think I was James this whole time? Realization hits me like a bucket of cold water.

I've made a horrible mistake.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^_^