°45°

This chapter is still dedicated to Winnieflex Her Dm are amazing.

Here's a new chapter,

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~
                    °Uyai's POV°

I relaxed on T's bed, as I watched her get ready for the competition starting in a few hours time. Mum and dad was going to be there, but not me. You might ask why, but I'm going to fill you in on it. Jeremiah specifically instructed me not to be there, cause everyone would be shocked seeing two Ts.

I really wanted to cheer both him and T on, but Jeremiah wouldn't let me. T stood up from the chair she sat on which was facing the mirror, then spun around to look at me.

"How do I look?" Tatiana asked, once she styled her hair. Tatiana's face was free from makeup. I mean, she would be under the water in a few hours. Applying makeup would be useless.

I just couldn't wait to see the look on Rosemary and Femi's face. I wish Femi and Rosemary were playing the basketball for the other team, cause I really wanted them to loose.

"You look like you just got ran over by a train," I joked then lay in her bed.

"Good," Exclaimed Tatiana. "We both have train faces."

I got up with a nod. "Exactly."

T sighed and walked over to the bed then sat beside me. Yesterday, she had gone over to the station with dad and told the police everything that happened two nights ago and also at the club. The police were working to arrest Kingsley's friends, which made me to wonder why they never did that in the first place.

"What's wrong little sis?" Asked Tatiana, even though mum had informed us that I was only fifteen seconds late during my birth.

I sighed and stared at her fur tiger skin rug. "Jeremiah."

"Did he say any brutally honest comments to make you all sad again?" She asked, her hands around my shoulders.

"He doesn't want me to come to the competition today," I said to her. "Though I want to cheer him on.... I mean, both of you on."

Tatiana brows furrowed, followed by a small chuckle. "What's the big deal in cheering him on? Are you too suddenly friends or something beyond that?"

I subtly shook my head. "Well...." I had never told T about what transpired between Jeremiah and I. "He kissed me. Twice."

T hands dropped from my shoulders in utter disbelief. "He kissed you? Jeremiah G. Valentine, kissed you?!"

I nodded my head, getting a bit shy as I remembered the kiss. "And also told me.... He loves me."

"Okay okay," T suddenly got up from her bed, moving and flapping her hands at every which way. She moved over to her wardrobe and started to search for something. "You're definitely going."

"Uh?" I asked in confusion.

"You're going to the competition with mum and dad," She repeated, making me stare at her back with a dumbfounded look.

"Jeremiah said I shouldn't," I reminded her. "Everyone would be shocked seeing two Ts."

Tatiana brought out an overly large hoodie, a face mask and a huge hand gloves. Why and how she had those, was beyond my knowledge.

"That's why you'd be going in these," She placed the items on the bed, then went over to her shoe rack to get a nice sneakers. "No one would even know your features."