Chapter 43

Here's another chapter, sorry it's taken so long to update. I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content...

One week later....

Location....LA, Elijah's house

No one's pov

Katherine was over at Elijah, they had not long since returned from having a nice little date. They had both been working a lot the last week but they finally managed to find time to see each other.

Now they were currently in bed making out, Elijah was topless with his shirt thrown on the floor while Katherine was only in her bra and panties after Elijah had undressed her and tossed her clothes on the floor.

"Oh Elijah" Katherine moaned as Elijah kissed up her body before burying his head in the crook of her neck and starting to kiss up and down her neck.

"Enough, I need you" Katherine moaned as she tugged at the hem of his pants so he pulled back and removed his pants and boxers freeing his hard dick. Katherine smirked and took off her bra and panties before pulling  him down on top of her.

Elijah kissed her passionately before pulling back and retrieving a condom from the nightstand.

Katherine took the condom from him and ripped the little packet using her teeth and took the condom out. She smirked up at Elijah as she reached out and wrapped her hand around his dick and gently pumped it before sliding the condom on.

Elijah smirked and pushed her back onto her back and payed down on top of her before pushing into her without any warning. "Oh god Elijah" Katherine stroking up his back and gripping onto his shoulder blades as he increased the pace of his thrusts.

"Oh Katherine" Elijah groaned as he kissed down her chest and kissed her breasts as he kept on thrusting into her. "Don't stop" Katherine moaned tossing her head back as he thrusted faster.

Suddenly Elijah rang startling them slightly. At first Elijah intended to ignore the phone and just kept on thrusting into Katherine who giggled and smirked as she pulled him into a steamy kiss.

However the phone wouldn't stop ringing so Elijah stopped and pulled away with a groan. He reluctantly pulled out of Katherine who frowned and pulled the covers up to her chest as he reached over and grabbed his phone.

Elijah sighed as he looked at the caller ID "I need to take this, it's my mother" he says before accepting the call and bringing the phone to his ear.

Katherine was feeling thirsty so she grabbed Elijah's shirt and threw it on before getting off the bed and leaving Elijah to talk with his mother while she got herself a glass of water.

.
.
10 minutes later....

Katherine returned to the room and found Elijah sat on the bed  "so what did your mom want?" She asked as she walked over and say on his lap. "She invited us to dinner next week" Elijah replied making Katherine frown slightly "not that I have a problem with that but why?" She replied "well because we're dating and I'm bringing you to my brothers wedding. She wants to meet you before the wedding" Elijah explained making her nod. "I see and she wants us to have dinner together next week?" She asked "yes but it won't just be us. My mother has apparently invited Davina and Caroline too since my brothers are bringing them to the wedding and they are dating" Elijah said making her feel a bit better knowing her friends were going to be there too.

"Okay, as long as Davina and Caroline will be there, I'm totally up for it" Katherine replied making Elijah sigh in relief and he kissed her exposed shoulder.