Chapter 3

Here's the new chapter, enjoy. It's gonna get hot here.

Half an hour after the party has started...

Rebekah's pov

I arrive at Katherine's house where the party is being held. My brothers remain quiet for a change as we get out the car. "This house looks splendid" Elijah comments "Elijah you've come here to have fun, not to check out the house" I say making Klaus and Kol chuckle. "Well let's go inside. I'm ready to party and mingle" Kol says "okay but first, please don't do anything stupid. This is my friends house, a friend who happens to be one of my clients and I don't want any of you embarrassing me" I say "don't you trust us Rebekah?" Kol asks "not really. Now let's go" I reply motioning them to move it and we start walking up the path of Katherine's house. Music is blaring inside the house and in the back yard, we can hear people chatting and we can even hear people cheering from inside the house.

We walk through the door and we're instantly greeted by Caroline. "Rebekah you made it. It's so good to see you" she says as we kiss each other on the cheek, it's how she greets people. Well people she knows anyway. "It's good to see you too Care. You look amazing" I respond if you're wondering, I'm wearing a short white playsuit, not the lingerie kind of course "thanks you do too. I'm really glad you came" she replies "I'm glad to be here" I respond before turning to my brothers who are stood behind me, looking around all except Klaus who has his eyes set on Caroline making me smirk. "Caroline these are my brothers. Elijah, Kol and last but not least Klaus" I say as I introduce her to them. "It's a pleasure to meet you guys" Caroline says with a smile as she shakes their hands but her hand shake with Klaus, lasts longer than it did with Elijah and Kol. "This is my friend Caroline Forbes. She's one of my many famous clients" I say "well it's wonderful to finally meet one of my sister's friends. She's always talking about you and other celebrities she works with" Klaus says "all good things I hope" Caroline replies "mostly yes but I admit I didn't pay that much attention" Klaus replies taking his eyes up and down her body. "Hey, I recognize you. You're in those high school musical films, my niece and Rebekah like so much. Not that I watch them, no offense" Kol says "yes, that's me. I played Sharpay and it's okay, I'm not offended by that" Caroline replies "ah so that was you. I think your singing was lovely" Klaus compliments  "why thank you" Caroline replies before looking at me "so how long will you be staying?" she asks "for the majority of the night" I respond "okay, well do enjoy yourselves. There's pizza in the kitchen and there's punch for everyone in the kitchen, just help yourselves" she replies "we will" Klaus replies his eyes are still on Caroline, he hasn't stopped looking at her since she approached us "so where's Davina and Katherine?" I ask glancing around for the two brunettes "they're in the back yard. I'll go and get them, stay right here" she responds "alright" I reply she nods and walks off. I turn to Klaus when he suddenly clears his throat "what?" I ask as he's giving me a weird look "that's Caroline Forbes. When you told us your friends were celebrities. You didn't tell us one of them was a top actress or that she was really pretty" he replies "so? You didn't ask" I respond shrugging my shoulders. "Rebekah!"  I turn to the person who called out my name and see Davina and Katherine making their way over to us. "Hi girls" I say as they reach us "hi Rebekah. It's good to see you" Katherine says "you too" I respond "hi Bekah" Davina says "hi D" I respond "I have those premiere tickets for you. Just remind me to give them to you at the end of the party" she says "great, thanks" I respond before turning back to my brothers only to find Kol and Elijah gawking at Davina and Katherine making me smirk. "Girls these are my brothers Kol, Elijah and Klaus. Kol and Elijah this is Davina and Katherine my other friends" I say motioning to each of them as I introduce them "ah so you're Rebekah's miserable cunt brothers, she's always talking about" Katherine says "Kat" Davina says in a warning tone "I'm kidding. It's fine I can make one of you become a very happy cunt in no time" she replies making me and Davina giggle. Kol suddenly shoots forward to Davina "I'm Kol, I know Rebekah's already said my name but I like to introduce myself" he says holding his hand out to her "well it's lovely to meet you Kol. I'm liking your stubble and the shirt, it's sexy" she replies as she shakes Kol's hand which he lifts up to his lips and kisses her knuckle earning a small smile from Davina and I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing as Kol's cheeks turn red when she compliments him. "Well if we're talking about sexy things. I believe you come into that category" Kol replies with a wink "well aren't you a flirt?" Davina replies "it's a blessing and a curse" he replies flashing her a charming smile. "Where did Caroline go?" Klaus asks "to get more vodka from the basement" Katherine replies "why are you asking about her whereabouts?" Davina asks "because he wants to bang her" Kol replies earning a glare from Klaus. "Shut it" Klaus retorts "sorry bro. I only speak the truth" he responds "well I have a few truths about you, so don't make me say them" Klaus threatens Davina takes that moment to intervene and stands in between them "okay guys. Cut it out. Put the fists away, wipe off those glares and have fun. This is a party, not a fighting arena" she says "you're totally right. I apologize for my brother and I's terrible behavior" Kol responds "it's alright. Now let's have fun" Davina replies flashing Kol a smile before grabbing his hand while Katherine grabs Elijah's hand and they drag them away. "Come on, let's go and find Caroline" I say to Klaus as I grab him by the arm and walk after the others.