Chapter 29

Here's another chapter, it's a little short but I hope you like it.

The next day....

London....5 pm

Caroline's pov

I have been filming since 7 this morning and I'm finally finishing up for the day since my sister is flying in to see me. Well Klaus is allowing me to finish now, the rest of the cast have to remain here  and continue filming. Well they're just filming the scenes that don't involve my character.

Anyways, I've just gotten changed out of the clothes I was wearing for my character and I've put the clothes back on that I wore coming to work this morning and I was now making my way to my rental car to head to the airport where I was picking up my sister from.

My sister was on the phone when I spoke to her yesterday so she should've actually been here already but apparently the plane she was on made a halfway stop in Paris and the passengers were allowed off for two hours so she had her nails done before returning to the airport to get back on the plane which is just typical of her but then again that's exactly what I'd probably do if my plane made a stop and I had to find a way how to pass time. 

Anyways my sister's plane lands in about 15 minutes and I have a 10 minute drive from the film set to the airport which isn't too bad but the traffic can be a nightmare and I don't want to be late picking up my sister. I want to be there when she walks through the arrival gates.

I am a little nervous about my sister coming because she's going to meet Klaus and she obviously knows about him as she's my sister and like I do with my best friends Davina and Katherine. I tell her about everything that goes on in my life so of course I've told her about my hot director Klaus who is also my sex buddy. She's very eager to meet him to say the least, I mean she could've before but she's always been so busy with fashion school and I don't want to distract her plus it was never the right time and it's not that important for her to meet him since we aren't dating or anything but of course she's my sister so any guy I get involved with even if I'm not dating him, she instantly becomes interested in them and wants to meet them.

.

.

.

I get to the airport and manage to park in a space by the door which makes it easier for me and my sister to leave as it's gonna get a bit hectic when leaving because of all the other people trying to leave and all the people coming to the airport because they have a flight to catch.

I head into the airport and make my way to the arrival area and buy myself a bottle of pepsi from one of the shops while I wait since I'm a little thirsty. 

.

.

5 minutes later....

I look up and stand up straight as I see people walking out of the tunnel "Care bear!" Mallory shouts as she pops out and runs towards me, pulling her bright pink suitcase behind her making me laugh "Mally bear!" I shout as I run towards her and throw my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug as she wraps her arms around me. "You made it" I say with a little laugh as I pull away "yes, I did. Finally that flight took forever" she replied "yeah, well maybe try to get a plane that goes straight to the destination you want" I suggest causing her to shrug "it stopped in Paris" she replied "and?" I respond in question "what? It's Paris. I love Paris" she replies making me laugh as I throw one arm around her as we start walking towards the exit. "Typical you" I say shaking my head as we walk out the airport and head towards my car.

"So where's Klaus?" she asks as we get in the car "he's on set, doing his thing" I respond as I start up the car "and what would his thing be exactly?" she asks giving me a smirk making me huff and gently shove her making her giggle. "Get your head out of the gutter. He's directing" I respond pulling out of the parking space. "I see and has he directed his weiner into you today?" she asks cheekily "geez Mallory, no he hasn't" I respond shaking my head as I pull out onto the road once I manage to get out of the airport parking lot. "Well has he directed any part of him inside you at all recently?" she asks making me snort "well if you must know, we did sleep together last night" I respond "that's all I wanted to know" she replied making me frown "and why is that?" I ask "because I want to know if and when my big sister is getting laid" she replies "I'm not even gonna ask why" I retort shaking my head making her laugh. "Well it's important information for a little sister to know about her big sister regarding the men she's banging" she replies making me roll my eyes. "You don't see or hear Nicola asking Davina these things about Kol" I retort "yeah but instead she sometimes listens to their phone calls. Ohh you should hear some of the things that go on during their phone calls. Davina's quite the seductress and well from what I've heard Kol's got one filthy mouth on him" she replies "well thanks I shall be warning Davina of that" I respond knowing Davina will want to know of her sister listening in on her and Kol's intimate phone calls. "I wasn't supposed to say that. Nicola doesn't do it all the time, she's only heard two of their phone calls which were by accident" she replies "okay, it better had be because it's rude to listen in on other people's phone calls" I respond "I know, I respect people's privacy as does she. We just can't help if we accidently hear things we shouldn't or if our siblings are simply too loud on the phone" she responds making me nod "well at least you know" I respond as I continue driving towards the hotel I'm staying at while I'm filming Klaus's movie.