Chapter 26

Here's a new chapter, sorry it's been a while since I have updated. I have been meaning too but I've kept getting sidetracked. Anyway I hope you like this and please vote and comment at the end. Thank you

One month later....

Katherine's pov

I arrive at Elijah and Klaus's apartment carrying a bag of chinese take out. Klaus had let me in on his way out. "Elijah?" I call out through the apartment "I'm in the dining room" he responds, I head straight there and find him sat at his laptop doing work while an empty mug sits beside him making me sigh. "Babe please tell me you've eaten?" I ask "no I haven't. I don't have much of an appetite" he replies not tearing his eyes away from the laptop "Eli I know you're working hard for this re-opening of the theatre but you need to eat. You're lucky I got chinese take out on my way over" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you" he replies flashing me a smile "anytime, now finish up what you can because we're going to eat together and watch tv" I say rubbing his shoulders instantly feeling how tense is "hmm you're all tense babe. Looks like you're in need of a little massage" I say as I rub his shoulders earning a sigh of relief from him. I lean down and press my lips against the side of his head before picking up the mug off the table and heading into the kitchen.
.
.
.
5 minutes later...

I return to the dining room with a fresh mug of coffee and a box of chicken chow mein which is Elijah's favorite Chinese food. I sigh as I see Elijah is still working away on his laptop "Elijah I thought I told you to finish what you can" I say making him turn away from the laptop to look at me. "Sorry I just want everything to be perfect for this re-opening. It's a very big event for my company, the press are going to be there and my parents are coming too for a change so this is very important to me" he explains I flash him a smile as I walk over to him "I understand and I'm proud of how much you care about this and about how hard you've been working but there's a fine line between working hard and working beyond exhaustion and you my love are way past that point. You need to eat and you really need some sleep" I respond taking note of the bags under his eyes. Elijah smiles "you're right" he replies shutting the laptop off once he saves the work "of course I am" I respond with a small smirk. "Well let's head into the living room and watch some TV" he says standing up and taking the mug coffee and his food from me as he gives me a kiss making me smile "alright, you go ahead. I will join you in a minute" I respond biting my lip "okay" he replies before turning round and heading out the room while I head to the kitchen to get my food.
.
.
I enter the living room with my box of orange chicken with noodles and I smile as I see Elijah sat comfortably on the couch, flicking through the TV channels while his food and coffee sits on the coffee table. "So what are we watching?" I ask as I walk over to him and sit down next to him "have you ever watched the D,vinch code?" He asks making me scoff "are you for real? Hell no we ain't watching that" I respond making him chuckle "I am just kidding. I was thinking Star wars?" He suggests taking me by surprise "I didn't take you for someone who watches or likes Star wars" I respond making him smirk "I actually quite like the movies. I use to have a lightsaver when I was a child" he replies making me giggle at the image of a young Elijah playing with a lightsaver "I even dressed as a Jedi one Halloween" he confesses making me laugh again. "I can't imagine you dressed as a Jedi yet I can at the same time. It's weird" I respond making him chuckle "I'm sure my parents have a picture lying in a box of me dressed as a Jedi somewhere if you don't believe me" he says "oh there's no need for that. I believe you now let's watch some Star wars" I respond turning my attention to my food as he flicks through the movie channels until he finds the one with Star wars. "Clone wars, hope that's okay?" He asked "course it's fine. The order of the movies confuses me but I like them" I respond as I cuddle up to him as we start eating and watching Star wars like a normal couple.

It's been a month since we got together and everything has been going very well between us. Elijah is a very good boyfriend and I'm happy with him and I just hope I make him happy too.

End of chapter

What did you think? I know it's short but something is better than nothing. Elijah and Katherine are doing good. There is more to come but the story is on slow updates so do be patient with me.

What will happen next?stay tuned for more

Vote and comment