Chapter 36

Davina's pov

Me and Katherine were at the airport waiting for Caroline to arrive, she's flying back from London and we're picking her up then heading to Kat's house for a slumber party to try and cheer her up and make her forget about Klaus for a little bit. 

"Oh my god there she is!" Katherine says shooting her hand up and waving "over here!" she shouts and Caroline comes running over "hey girls!" she squeals as she pulls us into a hug. "We've missed you so much" I say as we pull away "yeah, it hasn't been the same without you" Katherine replied "well next time I fly across the world you two are so coming with me or at least to visit because I can not survive without you girls" she replies "aw we love you too" I say giving her another hug as we start leaving the airport.

"Okay so me and Davina have an amazing night planned for us and we only have one rule" Katherine says as we exit the airport and start walking to where we parked the car. "What is that?" Caroline asks "no boy talk" Katherine replies "awesome" Caroline replies as we reach the car and get in with Katherine in the front since it's her car and she drove while I get in the back with Caroline. 

"So how is Kol?" Caroline asks looking at me "um I said no boy talk" Katherine says with narrowed eyes making me giggle "that rule doesn't start until we get to your house" Caroline replies "alright, fine" Katherine replies waving her off as she starts driving away from the airport. "So?" Caroline says looking back at me "Kol is great" I respond "I heard he has another game coming up. How is he doing with that?" she asks "oh he's nervous but very excited. It's kind of cute" I respond making her smile "aww and is he treating you well?" she asks "oh yeah, he's good to me" I respond "that's good, I'm glad at least you have a guy who treats you right" she replies "aww thank you" I respond giving her a side hug before Katherine clears her throat gaining her attention. "Yeah hi, I have a boyfriend who treats me very well too" she says making us giggle "I didn't forget Kat. How is he?" Caroline asks "well he's amazing in the sack" she replies with a smirk making us snort and roll our eyes.

"That we already knew from the first time you slept together" I remark making her shrug and smirk "anyway Elijah is a gentlemen although he works far too much which puts a strain on him and it worries me that he's not taking care of himself because he gets too engrossed in his work" she explains with a sigh "talk to him" Caroline encourages "I've tried but those Mikaelson's are stubborn as hell" she replies making me giggle "tell me about it. I once spent half an hour trying to get Kol out of bed because he refused to get up and insisted he wasn't finished sleeping" I respond "how did you manage to get him up in the end?" Caroline asks making me smile "I kind of sucked him off and stopped right before he could cum" I respond making them laugh and wolf whistle. "Oh I'm sure that did get him up" Katherine says making Caroline laugh "oh god that is amazing" she says "I'm so proud of you" Katherine adds making me laugh. 
.
.
We soon arrive at Katherine's house "okay no boy talk starts now" Katherine declares as we walk through the front door.

"So first things first let's get changed in our pj's" I suggest "and after we get changed we can watch movies and paint each other's nails" Katherine adds "sounds like a plan" Caroline replies and so we split up to go get changed.
.
.
.
Half an hour later....

We're all wearing our pj's and Katherine has set up the living room for the slumber party. She placed sleeping bags, pillows and blankets on the floor. She brought out some snacks like Oreo's, cookie dough bites and Doritos which she's placed on the coffee table.

Katherine also ordered pizza for us to eat but we're going to paint our nails first.

"Okay so I already chose the movies we're going to watch. I was thinking we could watch mean girls first followed by frozen and then the Titanic" Katherine explains "sounds good to me" I respond "what about you Care?" She asks looking at Caroline. "I'm fine with those movies, you know I can't say no to mean girls" she replies "great, I'm gonna set up the TV" Katherine replies turning away and heading over to the TV station.

Me and Caroline sit down on the floor picking out what colour we want to have our nails painted.

"Kat what colour do you want your nails painted?" I ask "black" she replies "okay" I respond grabbing the black nail varnish.
.
.
.
.
.
Nearly 4 hours later our nails are painted and we've eaten as much pizza as we could manage. We tend to eat more when one of us is upset or angry, it's kind of weird but it's our thing I guess.

Anyway right now we're currently watching Frozen. "Let it go! Let it go, can't hold it back anymore!" I sing making Caroline and Katherine burst out laughing. "Let it go! Let it go. Turn my back and slam the door! Here I am so here I stay!" we all sing out loud doing dramatic poses and hand gestures before bursting into a fit of giggles on the floor.

"Oh god I love you girls" Caroline says with a laugh as we lie on the floor in a circle with our heads touching. "Hey Kat?" I say making her turn her head to face me "what?" she asks "do you want to build a snowman?" I ask making Caroline burst out laughing while Katherine just shakes her head and gently shoves me.

"Thanks girls, I really needed this" Caroline says as we calm down from our laughing fit. "Hey it's what best friends are for plus you know we'll do anything for you" Katherine replies as we all sit up and do a group hug.
.
.
.
.
.
Nearly 4 hours later....

We're now huddled up together in our sleeping bags, quite drunk as we watch Titanic and it's the part where Jack and Rose both try to get on the door and me and Cariline are crying except for Katherine who never cries when she watches it or at least she tries too but I've seen tears in her eyes before.

"Don't let go Jack" Caroline cries wiping her tears "oh come on there has to be enough room for them both. Just move your butt Rose and Jack can get on!" Katherine hollars throwing popcorn at the tv. "It's so sad. Oh why does it happen to the good people" I cry cuddling against Caroline. "I know why couldn't it have been that dickhead Caledon" Caroline cries "I know. Jack is the one Rose should have babies with and grow old with, not someone else" I sniffle "oh I bet thir babies would be so cute" Caroline says "oh bother" Katherine mutters taking a swig of vodka.

"Aww Davina I want a baby" Caroline sniffles "wait, where the fuck did that come from?" Katherine asks "relax Kat, I don't mean right now but I do want a baby" Caroline says "I want a baby too. Do you think me and Kol would make a cute baby?" I ask hey I'm a little bit drunk, I'm saying a lot of stuff I probably wouldn't say if I wasn't drunk.

"Oh you and Kol would definitely make a cute baby. It would be like the cutest baby in the world" Caroline replies "you know what? You should call him up right now and tell him to put a baby in you" she suggests "you think so?" I ask "oh I know so. You two need to have a baby so you can make me the Godmother" Caroline says excitedly "oh you would be a perfect Godmother. I'm going to call my man right now" I respond going to get out of my sleeping bag and get up.

I'm suddenly pulled back down by Katherine "oh no you don't. No boys remember and I will not let you call Kol in this state because you will kill me in the morning if I let you and there will be no babies yet" Katherine speaks up "aww but Katherine" me and Caroline whine yeah we're very drunk.

"No buts now I think it's time we go to sleep" she retorts using a remote to turn off the tv.

"Fine" we respond as we settle down while Katherine gets up to go to the bathroom.

No one's pov

Katherine returned five minutes later and finds Davina and Caroline fast asleep making her smirk and shake her head as she made her way over and got into her sleeping bag before soon dozzing off into a peaceful slumber.

End of chapter. What did you think? The girls got a little silly and drunk. Caroline and Davina talked about babies while drunk. What will happen next?

Vote and comment