Chapter 30

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it.

One week later....Friday afternoon

Davina's pov

I was on my way to meet Kol at his sisters house as I'm babysitting his niece with him. We were originally going to meet up at his house but his sister went out on her date early so he went over earlier and is now waiting for me at her house.

I'm honestly a little nervous about babysitting with him, I love children and Kol's my boyfriend and it's our first time babysitting. This is the sort of thing that determines whether the guy you're dating is father material. Oh trust me, girls do that.

I remember this one guy Katherine got somewhat pretty serious with. His name was Garrett and he was an okay guy, he was very wealthy but he was too much of a snob. Anyway she dated him for three months and she liked him a lot. One day he asked her to babysit his baby cousin with him and so she said yes as she had nothing else to do that day. 

Anyway Katherine babysat with Garrett and it went really bad. Garrett was a terrible babysitter, he kept telling to Katherine to see to the baby whenever it cried and when Katherine made a comment about how she hoped this wouldn't be how he acted with his own kid. He said he wouldn't be dealing with the kid because it's the mother's job to deal with the baby while it's the father's job to make money. Katherine dumped him the second he finished that sentence and she left him alone with his baby cousin. She called his aunt and uncle first, telling him their nephew was an ass and to come pick up their child. 

.

.

I arrive at Freya's house and I park my car outside but not right in front of the house as I don't like being that person who parks in front of someone's driveway. I get out the car and lock it before making my way up the driveway to the door.

I reach the door and fix my hair before gently knocking on the door "I'll get it!" I hear Katie yell making me giggle "Katie come back here!" Kol calls back as the door opens and Katie pops her head out. "Davina!" she squeals with a big goofy smile on her face making me giggle "hi Katie. You look happy to see me" I say crouching down to her level. "I am. My uncle keeps yapping about you" she replies making me giggle "oh really?" I ask "yes, he said you're so pretty" she replies "aw, well that is very sweet of him" I respond just as the door opens wider revealing Kol so I quickly stand up. "Hi" he says his eyes light up as he leans against the door "hi" I respond biting my lip. "Invite her in numbnuts" Katie says "right, yes. Come in love" he replies stepping side and gently pulling Katie back with him as I enter the house. 

Kol shuts the door "do you like cookies?" Katie asks "why, yes. I love cookies" I respond looking down at her "can we make some?" she asks looking between me and Kol. "I don't see why not" I respond glancing at Kol. "Yay" she replies "okay Katie you start heading to the kitchen and we'll meet you there but don't be getting anything out until we get there" Kol instructs "okay uncle Kol" she replies before skipping off to the kitchen, leaving us alone. Kol holds a hand up motioning me to wait. 

"Okay, yeah she's gone" he says putting his hand down "why did you have to be sure she was gone?" I ask making him smile as he turns to me "so I can do this" he replies pulling me to him by my hips making me giggle as he leans down and kisses me. I moan the second our lips touch and I wrap my arms around his neck "I've missed your lips" he mutters his lips parting from mine before I recapture them making him chuckle. "I've missed yours too" I mumble against his lips as I slowly pull back, looking into his eyes. 

"Come on slowpokes! We have cookies to make!" Katie calls from the kitchen making us laugh "are you a master at making cookies Mr Mikaelson?" I ask making him chuckle "I'm a reigning champion darling" he replies making me giggle as he leans down and gives me another kiss before leading me into the kitchen.