Chapter 40

Okay so I came up with a random name of a team and I know it's not an actual team but just pretend it is. Also please don't get mad if I got baseball wrong, I don't watch it or know much about it.

5 weeks later.....

No one's pov

Today was the day of the Dodgers vs Western knights match and everyone who had tickets to the match were arriving and getting their seats.

Already sat in the bleachers, waiting for the match to start were Kol's siblings Freya, Elijah and Rebekah along with his niece Katie. Davina and Katherine were also sat in the bleachers, Katherine had came with Elijah and met up with Davina before they headed inside.

Kol was not yet aware that Davina had arrived or that his brother and sister were there since he didn't have the chance to look at his phone since the couch was currently giving the team a big pep talk.

"Okay boys so today I want you to go out and win this game. You already won previous games with outstanding results so I know you can win this!" The couch hollared as he paced back and forth in the locker rooms glancing at each member of the team. "Couch the Western Knights are quite tough to beat" Tristan spoke up raising his hand "yes they are but we are even tougher now thanks to our star player Kol Mikaelson" the couch replied pointing to Kol who gave a small smile and nodded his head in response as the other players started cheering.

"Kol I want you to be the first batter today" the couch said "got it couch" Kol replied before the megaphone was heard going off from outside indicating it was almost time for the game to start. "Alright let's do this!" Kai yelled as they all gathered round and did a group huddle which basically just consisted in them placing one hand in the middle with each player placing one hand on top of the others before raising their hands up.

After that the team left the locker rooms with the couch leading them to the entrance of the pitch and the team could hear fans starting to cheer as a bit of music played through the stadium.

"Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the Dodgers vs Western Knights game. I'm your host Stefan Salvatore and I am here with my lovely co-host Elena Gilbert" Stefan Salvatore's voice boomed through the stadium. Stefan flashed a smile at Elena smiled and blushed. "Pleasure to see you again Stefan and it is once again my pleasure to be reporting on this game" Elena said with a smile as the cameras had momentarily switched to the box where they were.

"Now the Western Knights are quite tough to beat and the Dodgers haven't won a match against them in three years so will the Western Knights gain another victory against the Dodgers or will the Dodgers finally beat the Western Knights?" Stefan pondered as the cameras switched back to the pitch as the players from both teams walked out.

"And here they come now, the Dodgers look a little nervous but determined whereas the Western Knights look hyped" Elena commented as the crowd roared as the teams walked across the pitch.

The Dodgers and Western Knights shake hands as the players always did at the start and end of a game. Once they had all shook hands the referee blew his whistle and the teams walked over to their stands.

As Kol neared the stand he looked up and glanced around the stadium until his eyes landed on Davina who had been talking to Katherine but the minute he looked her way, she turned her head and flashed her dazzling smile and blew him a kiss which made his heart skip a beat as he smiled and waved which caught the attention of his brother and sisters. "Uncle Kol!" Katie squealed as she waved frantically making Kol laugh as did Davina and his siblings.

.
"Okay the game has begun and the Dodgers are batting for the first half hour with Kol Mikaelson stepping up to bat first which is a good choice" Stefan explained as the two teams got in position.