Chapter 56

This chapter only features Klaroline

The next day....Evening 6:30 pm 

Klaus's pov

I'm heading to pick up Caroline as I'm taking her out on a date since we haven't really been on a proper one yet. For our date I'm taking her to the best restaurant in the city which you have to pre-book in advance and it's one celebrities go too, I managed to book us a table and I got us into a private room since at the restaurant they have four levels where you can dine one of them is a private VIP room where there are only a few tables but it's completely private so me and Caroline won't have to worry about any press bothering us since we haven't gone public with our relationship yet.

Me and Caroline are waiting until my movie has premiered as we don't want people to think she only got the part because she slept with me as we met before the movie but you know the press will make up anything to sell a good story.

I look in the rearview mirror and fix my hair as I pull up outside Caroline's house. I pull out my phone and text Caroline telling her I'm here.

The front door to her house opens and she walks out looking beautiful in a satin sea green dress with black chunky high heels

Caroline's outfit

She reaches the car and opens the door "hey" she says as she gets in the car, shutting the door and putting on her seat belt

She reaches the car and opens the door "hey" she says as she gets in the car, shutting the door and putting on her seat belt. "Hi love you look stunning" I say making her blush "thank you" she replies planting a kiss on my cheek before I reverse back and drive off.

"So where are you taking me for dinner?" she asks "you'll see love" I respond placing my hand on her exposed knee and rubbing it as I carry on driving.

----

20 minutes later...

I pull up at the restaurant, parking the car in a good spot before we get out "I've been to this place before, it's a lovely restaurant and the food is amazing" Caroline says linking her arm through mine as we enter the restaurant "well nothing but the best for my girl" I say making her blush "good you know how to treat and spoil your women" she replies as we reach the podium at the front of the restaurant where a head waiter is stood.