Chapter 21

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter

Later that day.....

No one's pov

Kol, Klaus, Elijah, Davina, Caroline and Cassandra were all out on the beach. Elijah was sunbathing as Cassandra sat next to him, filing her nails while Kol and Klaus were playing some volleyball just without the net. Smacking the ball back and forth while Davina and Caroline laid down on the sand on top of towels sunbathing with sunglasses covering their eyes. They were both dressed in a loose tank top and bikini shorts since it was hot outside.

"Fucker" Klaus cursed as Kol accidentally smacked the ball in his face "oops, sorry bro" Kol said with a slight chuckle. "It's fine" Klaus replied before smacking the ball in Kol's face on purpose who scowled at him and hit the ball back at Klaus, smacking him straight in the jaw but it didn't hurt since the ball was a soft blow up one. "Hey, quit smacking balls in each other's faces" Caroline spoke lowering her sunglasses slightly so she could peer over them. Davina giggled beside her as she sat up, bringing her knees up "we apologise ladies" Kol replied as he sent a wink at Davina who smiled and bit her lip before a giggle escaped her lips as Kol got hit in the face by the ball. "Play nice" Elijah scolded making his brothers scoff and glance at one another before a grin suddenly appeared on Kol's face as he grabbed the ball and smacked it towards Elijah only it ended up hitting Cassandra in the head making Klaus start laughing while Elijah and Cassandra glared at them. "Kol what was that for?" Elijah asked as he rubbed Cassandra's head where the ball had hit her as she complained it hurt "my bad Elijah, I was actually aiming for you" Kol replied "put the ball away. It could hurt someone" Cassandra spoke making Caroline scoff and roll her eyes "are you being serious? The ball won't do any harm. It's a beach ball and it's not like it's made out of glass. Don't be a drama queen" Caroline said earning a glare from Cassandra "that ball hurt my head" Cassandra retorted "oh come on. It didn't hit you that hard, it was a light tap, not a full on blow to the head" Davina spoke up "if you don't want to be near the ball then just go inside" Caroline added "how rude" Cassandra scoffed as she went back to filing her nails. Davina and Caroline rolled their eyes at her before getting up on their feet "alright guys, let's play some volleyball. Two against two" Caroline said as Davina went to retrieve the ball from beside Cassandra who purposely kicked it and flashed a fake smile at her "oops, my foot slipped" Cassandra said Davina narrowed her eyes "grow up you childish woman" she spoke before running after the ball leaving an insulted Cassandra who sat with her mouth hanging open "Elijah did you hear what she said to me? She's very rude" she complained "piss off Cassandra. Don't talk shit about my girlfriend" Kol spat glaring at her as he saw her being a bitch to Davina. Davina walked over with the ball "don't complain when someone insults you when you've been a bitch towards them" Kol spoke before wrapping his arms around around Davina's waist as they walked off with Caroline and Klaus to play volleyball away from Elijah and Cassandra as she was getting on everyone's nerves.

Once the four of them were in good distance away from Elijah and Cassandra. They stopped "okay so I think we should do two on two boys verses girls" Caroline suggests "oh yeah. I'm down for that" Davina replies unwrapping Kol's arms from around her and walked over to Caroline. The girls high fives each other "you're on ladies" Klaus comments making the girls smirk as they got in position with Klaus holding the ball. "Wait whoever wins should get a prize" Kol says "I agree. What should the prize be?" Davina asked "I say if me and Davina win, you two will be our slaves for the day. You will do whatever we ask" Caroline says Kol and Klaus grin at the girls "what about our prize if we win?" Kol asks "well......" Davina trailed off as she walked over to Kol and leaned up on her tip toes to whisper something in his ear. Caroline and Klaus didn't quite hear what Davina said but whatever she said had Kol blushing and Davina sported a cheeky smile as she backed away before walking back over to Caroline leaving Kol who suddenly looked to be in a bit of a daze. Caroline smirked and nudged Davina in the hip with her elbow "what did you say to him?" She asked "it's inappropriate to discuss out in the open" Davina replied biting her lip as she felt Kol's gaze on her making her body heat up. Caroline laughed and shook her head "um excuse me" Klaus said waving his hand in the air. "Yes Klaus?" Caroline said "what about my prize? Do I get whatever he's getting?" Klaus asked gesturing to Kol. "Hell no. Get your own damn prize" Kol blurted making Davina giggle "um no since I don't know what his prize is" Caroline replied "so what do I get if me and Kol win?" Klaus asked "I'll be your slave for the day. I'll do whatever you want" Caroline replied Klaus nodded and turned to Kol "is what your prize is from Davina?" He asked earning a scoff from Kol "I ain't telling you mate" Kol retorted with narrowed eyes before sending a wink at Davina who smiled. Caroline shook her head and clapped her hands "alright let's play" she declared as she and Davina got in position, preparing to play.