Chapter 4

Here's chapter 4, enjoy.

Warning chapter contains sexual content...may contain graphic gifs

No one's pov

With Katherine and Elijah..

Elijah and Katherine were making out on her bed. Elijah found himself surprised by how fast he got comfortable with Katherine. Not that he wasn't before, he just felt a little bit nervous but now those nerves were out of the way. Elijah was coming out of his shell and he had Katherine on her bed with nothing but her panties on as he had ripped her dress off before they reached the bed. "You're very beautiful" he murmured against her neck "why thank you" Katherine replied with a giggle as she bucked her hips up against his before letting out a moan as Elijah kissed her chest before sucking one of her nipples in his mouth making her back arch. "Oh Elijah" she moaned threading her fingers through his hair as he sucked her nipple while fondling her other breast. "You've definitely done this before. My god, those lips" she groaned as he sucked harder before pulling away with a pop and taking her other nipple in his mouth and squeezing her other breast. 

Katherine soon had enough of him sucking her nipples and found the strength to flip him onto his back and she climbed on top of him, smirking down at him as she stroked his chest before unsnapping the button of his pants. She lowered her head and began to kiss down down his bare chest as she had removed his shirt before. She glanced up at him, her lustful hazel eyes met his desire filled brown eyes and she smirked at him as she tugged at his pants before pulling them down and removing them from his legs. "Well what do we have here?" she asked teasingly as she squeezed his bulge making him groan and she giggled mischievously before pulling his boxers down freeing his hard cock. She grinned as she wrapped her hand around it before lowering her head and licking the tip making him groan. "Do me a favour and open the draw on the nightstand? I have condoms in there" she said Elijah nodded and reached his arm out to the nightstand and opened the draw. He slipped his hand in and routed round for a condom until his hand hit a box and he grabbed it and pulled it out, revealing a box of condoms. He opened the box and pulled out a packet before carefully placing the box back in the draw and shutting it. Katherine took the condom from him and ripped it open with her teeth earning a small growl from Elijah. She smirked at Elijah as she rolled the condom onto his length. Elijah grabbed her by the hips and pulled her forward slightly making her giggle and playfully swat his chest "now, now be patient mister" she said before lifting herself and positioning herself above his cock before sliding down on his cock making them both moan. "Oh god" Katherine moaned as she felt him stretch her "wow, you're big" she breathed before beginning to move and back forth as he placed his hands on her hips. Elijah sat up and kissed her as she started riding him, she instantly kissed back, adding tongue to the kiss. He ran a hand up her body, squeezing her breast as she rocked her hips back and forth on his lap, he groaned at the feel of her as he kissed her greedily as he started bucking his hips up, thrusting into her as she rides his cock.

Meanwhile with Caroline and Klaus..

Caroline and Klaus tumbled into a room with their lips attached and their hands fumbling with each others clothes as they tried to undress each other but couldn't focus as they shoved each others tongues in each others mouths and kept grouping any part of each other, that they could get their hands on. Caroline broke the kiss and pulled his shirt up and over his body leaving him shirtless and just in his jeans. Klaus kicked his shoes on before crashing his lips back against hers as she kicked her high heels off. She ran a hand down his chest, stroking the little bit of hair he had on his chest, earning a growl from him which rumbled through his chest. "ohh someone's got an inner beast that needs to be released" she said seductively "well I am known to be a bit of a beast in bed" Klaus replied cockily earning a little eye roll from Caroline. "Well I'll be the judge of that" Caroline responded trailing her fingers up his chest before gripping his chin and pressing her lips against his. He grinned and placed his hands on her hips before moving them downwards and squeezing her ass making her giggle and moan. He slowly walked her over to the bed without breaking the kiss. Klaus slowly slid his hands up her dress and gropes her ass "ohh" she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck before jumping up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Fame, sex and love (rewrite)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara