Chapter 31

Here's a new chapter, sorry it's been a while, I plan to try and update this story more frequently when I'm not busy with college work of course. Anyway I hope you like it.

Three days later....

Kol's pov

I'm currently on my way to pick up Davina for our date and I really can't wait to finally get her alone. I know I got her alone for a bit on Friday when she babysat Katie with me but it wasn't much. I didn't get to really spend proper time with her like I would've liked after all it's been a month since we've seen each other aside from Friday of course.

For our date, I'm taking her to this lake for a little picnic. The lake is private property and you have to have permission to go there which of course I got did get permission since my parents are friends with the mayor who made it private property.

The reason it's private is because it was once part of a landmark but most of it has faded away due to age and the change in environment so it got smaller and people were disrespecting it and trashing it so the mayor made it a private property to protect it from further damage.

Now as for the reason I've chosen to take Davina there for a picnic is because it's a beautiful area and the perfect place to have a picnic and have some proper alone time with my girl.

.

.

15 minutes later...

After getting stuck in some traffic, I finally arrive at Davina's house and I beep the horn of my car to let her know I'm here. The front door of her house opens and she steps out wearing a white floral dress which has pinkish red flowers on and stops past her thighs. She has a leather jacket on over the dress and she's wearing black converse.

(Davina's outfit)

She shuts the door behind her and approaches the car

She shuts the door behind her and approaches the car. She soon reaches the car and opens the passenger door. I flash her a smile as she gets in "hey baby, you look pretty" I say making her blush "thank you. Hey you shaved" she replies as she leans forward to give me a kiss which I quickly return by cupping her face.

"Yeah, I did" I respond as I break the kiss "I liked your stubble" she says with a cute pout making me chuckle. "I know but I was told too by my coach for the next upcoming game. Don't worry though, it'll grow back" I explain "fair enough. So where are we going for our date?" She asks "you'll see love" I respond as I start driving.
.
.
.
.
.
25 minutes later....

We arrive at our destination "where are we?" Davina asks glancing around since we're literally in the middle of nowhere. "We're at a lake" I respond as I shut off the engine of the car and we both get out.

"What are we doing at a lake?" Davina asks as I open the trunk "we're here for a picnic" I respond as I pull out a picnic basket along with a blanket from the trunk. "I like picnics" she replies "good because I made everything myself and I have a feeling you will like what I made" I respond as I shut the trunk and lock the car before taking Davina's hand in mine and I begin to lead her to the lake.
.
.
It takes us twelve minutes to actually get to the lake since you have to walk a path and through a bunch of trees to get to it.