Chapter 18

Here's a new chapter, sorry about the delay. I've been figuring things out and trying to plan ahead for this story. Enjoy.

The next day...Thursday 3 pm

Davina's pov

I'm currently getting ready for my second date with Kol and I'm honestly feeling nervous and excited. I'm nervous because I don't know what's going to happen on the date and I'm nervous about being alone with him even though I've been alone with him a few times already but it's because I like him, that I get nervous about being alone with him. I'm excited about the date because I can't wait to find out where we're going and what we're going to do on our date plus I'm excited about getting to know a bit more about Kol and I'm getting to spend time with him, which I like doing as he's great company and I'm not just talking about sex. He's genuinely great to talk too, he's a good laugh and he's just a big goofball even though he likes to pretend he's not.

Now Kol hasn't exactly told me where we're going. He just told me to wear something casual. So for my outfit I picked out a green crop top which has a plunge in the chest area so it does show my cleavage a bit. I also picked out a black zip up skirt, black tights and black ankle boots with a heel.

(Davina's outfit)

So yeah I'm dressed casual but I'm also dressed to impress hence why I'm wearing a crop top with a deep plunge as I have to admit, I do like getting Kol's attention and I love having his eyes on me, it gives me this boost of confidence that I didn...

So yeah I'm dressed casual but I'm also dressed to impress hence why I'm wearing a crop top with a deep plunge as I have to admit, I do like getting Kol's attention and I love having his eyes on me, it gives me this boost of confidence that I didn't even know I had and it makes me feel sexy and wanted. Kol makes me feel sexy and wanted.

I look at the time and see it's nearly time for Kol to arrive to pick me up. So I quickly spray on some perfume before grabbing my handbag and placing the strap of the bag over my shoulder. I also grab my phone and keys before leaving my room and heading downstairs. I'm the only one in the house now as my grandmother is out with a friend having afternoon tea, my mom is at work and my sister is out with her friends. 

I silently squeal as the doorbell rings and quickly check my hair in the mirror before heading to the door. I twist the door knob and open the door, to find Kol standing there and his mouth drops open making me blush and butterflies erupt in my stomach as I notice him check me out and he doesn't look too bad himself, he's wearing a simple black t-shirt, black jeans and black converse and his hair is tousled with a bit of a quiff at the top which is kind of hot. "Hi" I say biting my lip as I tuck a single strand of my hair behind my ear "hi, you look great" he replies "really? You don't think it's too much?" I ask gesturing to my outfit "not at all. You look really great" he responds before holding his arm out to me. "Shall we?" he asks speaking in a posh like tone making me giggle "why, we shall" I respond in a posh voice as I step outside and shut the front door behind me. I quickly lock the door before looping my arm through his and he leads me down the driveway to his car. 

He opens the passenger door for me "thank you" I say as I get in the car "you're very welcome" he replies as he shuts the door before jogging round to the other side and getting in. "So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I ask "nope. You'll just have to wait and see" he replies flashing me a wink making me blush. He starts up the car and pulls away from the path by my house before driving off down the road. "I forget to mention how great you look. You look great in black" I comment "why thank you. You look good in pretty much anything" he replies discreetly side glancing at me "thank you" I respond my cheeks heating up as I'm feeling very nervous right now and my palms are even beginning to sweat.