Chapter 9

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content..

Two weeks later...

Caroline's pov

So I'm currently getting ready to meet up with Klaus. We've been talking over the phone and via text messages over the last three weeks, since I gave him my number. He calls or messages me and we talk for ages. He's very cocky yet charming and passionate. Obviously I know he's charming since I slept with him and I know he's passionate as he's passionate in bed and he's passionate about his work. I've been given him tips on his novel and screen plays he writes since I'm an Actress, he likes to hear my perspective on things. We've also been flirting a lot of text and I have a bad craving for him. I need him physically, I am so horny and I honestly haven't stopped thinking about that night with him at the party. He had my attention at first glance, I liked the way he looked at me and I instantly liked what I saw when I laid eyes on him. He has a certain scruffiness to him that is kind of hot yet he always gets quite geeky when it comes to his novels but nobody sees the geeky side in him as he's embarrassed by it. He doesn't like people seeing his geeky side. Honestly he kind of has the whole Clark Kent vibe going for him and I happen to love me some Clark Kent. I probably sound like a slut but I do not give a fuck, I'm a grown woman at the fine age of 22, I have needs like everyone else and I need to get laid. I honestly feel ill if I do not have an orgasm at least once or twice a week. I often have to touch myself in order to have an orgasm if I don't have anyone to hook up with.

I am in need of some good sex and since me and Klaus are sort of friends and we've had sex once before. I'm planning to pounce on him when I see him, not right away of course, I'm gonna wait for the right moment to make my move. Since I plan to hook up with him, I've kind of put on something sexy underneath my clothes. For my outfit I am wearing a coral pink blouse shirt which has short sleeves, light skinny jeans which have a ribbon and lace design down the sides and white sandal wedges so I'm looking casual.

(Caroline's outfit)

Underneath my clothes however, I am wearing a baby blue lace bodysuit has a plunge in the chest area and a silver belt like ribbon around the waist

Underneath my clothes however, I am wearing a baby blue lace bodysuit has a plunge in the chest area and a silver belt like ribbon around the waist. It's pretty new, I brought it last week when I went shopping with my sister Mallory who had come to visit as she was on break from college for a week. 

(Caroline's bodysuit)