Sweet goodbyes

A bag of Jungkook's clothes and other necessities was swung over his shoulder

A bag of Jungkook's clothes and other necessities was swung over his shoulder. His arm was hooked around the strap and legs moved in the direction of the truck with a small limp in each step. Jungkook stopped next to the truck and peered around the edge of it, ignoring the small glances coming from the group members, he took the bag off of his shoulder and swung it inside the trunk.

Jungkook's mind was stuck on Taehyung. He wasn't even able to think about the upcoming war or the consequences of their plan failing, which made him feel a bit guilty and overall worried. He realised that maybe doing this right before the fight was a bad idea, but on the other hand, if either of them died, Jungkook knew he wouldn't regret the sex.

Jungkook tore his eyes away from the truck in front of him and eyed the courtyard around him. His eyes briefly dragged over Glenn and Maggie, only to pause at Taehyung who was speaking to Carol with a charming smile. Jungkook pressed his tongue against the roof of his mouth and turned away with a soft sigh. He felt a bit awkward even looking in Taehyung direction- his mind immediately flooding with the imagines of the night before.

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the side of the truck. His eyes glared down at the pavement in front of him, only to flicker up at the sound of Daryl's scoff of disapproval. Jungkook's nose scrunched up and brow rose underneath his fringe, he eyed Daryl carefully before parting his lips to speak, "What?"

Daryl didn't look away from the arrow twirling between his fingers, nor did the stoic expression change as he grumbled back, "Nothin'."

A scowl touched Jungkook's lips and he rotated his body around to face Daryl fully. His shoulder pressed against the side of the truck and a stinging sensation touched his lower back at the movement, "Do you have something to say?" Jungkook huffed defensively, straightening out and digging his nails into his biceps. He waited patiently for Daryl's answer- thinking it had something to do with the fact that Tae and him were both men.

An annoyed huff slipped through Daryl's nostrils and his eyes finally lifted away from his crossbow to look at Jungkook, "Have you talked to him?" Daryl asked gruffly, raising his arrow and pointing the tip in Taehyung's direction.

"Uhm..." Jungkook's eyes dropped down to the ground and he awkwardly shuffled on his feet. He winced slightly with a small shake of head, giving Daryl a wordless answer.

"Talk to him."

Jungkook's head swung up and he sent Daryl a look of disbelief, yet the older Male completely missed it, or pretended like he didn't see, and just focused back on his arrows. Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I can't just...it's not how it works. I don't even know what I want, I don't even know what he wants. What if he wants a relationship, but I don't want a relationship? What if it was nothing more than a one night stand for him, but I actually want something more?" Jungkook rambled, settling his hands on his hips and shifting his weight from foot to foot, "This is so complicated." Jungkook murmured under his breath, allowing his eyes to briefly flash over to Taehyung, who offered Carol a one last smile before turning and walking off.