Straight or gay?

Daryl and Taehyung immediately noticed the shift in Jungkook as they headed home

   Daryl and Taehyung immediately noticed the shift in Jungkook as they headed home. He didn't hear anything they said and kept his gaze locked onto the view outside. His coffee coloured eyes had dusted over with an unfocused haze, and body was completely still. His cheek was squished against the window and arms were laying limply over his lap.

Despite his calm demeanour outside, Jungkook's mind was running and pondering over everything Katelyn said. Her words had left an imprint on Jungkook's mind, and, unfortunately, unlocked everything he had tried to suppress and hide away from himself. Every time Jungkook was about to shake his head at himself and deny the things he did, it was like Katelyn was standing next to him and hissing into his ear to stop lying to himself.

The more Jungkook thought about his recent actions, the more he noticed the change he had went through. He was able to compare the person he used to be at the farm and the person he is now, and he quickly realised that he was scared of the person he has become.

Jungkook never wanted his hands to be tainted with the blood of the innocent, nor did he ever want to lose himself in the midst of revenge. But despite the excuse that Marley's death was the reason he was this way, Jungkook knew it wasn't a good enough reason to go around and slaughter innocent people.

The more Jungkook thought things through and came to these realisations, the more he realised something crucial. Jungkook had become someone he hated the most.

He had turned into Kolten.

Jungkook was Kolten to the people that he had killed and their loved ones. He realised that the people he killed were just like Marley, and that he was indeed the Kolten in their lives. Perhaps the same thing, that happened to Jungkook, happened to Kolten, and maybe that's why he was the way he was.

Jungkook could only wonder and speculate, but the one thing he knew for sure, was that he wouldn't allow himself to turn into Kolten's clone and he'll find a path back to his old self.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Welcome back home, fetus!"

Jungkook's eyes lifted away from the fence in front of him and head swung around in the direction of Maggie's voice. The sun shone onto Maggie, making her skin glisten and brown hair shine as the warm rays landed on her. The front of her grey T-shirt was a bit darker and stuck to her stomach- showing off her defined muscles.

The girl rushed towards Jungkook with a beaming grin and engulfed his larger frame into a tight hug. Jungkook immediately melted against her and returned the hug by wrapping his muscular arms around her, "Hi." He whispered quietly- lips twitching up as Maggie's hand slid over his spine and hair tickled his nose.

The brown haired girl pushed back and placed her hands on top of Jungkook's shoulders before quirking a brow and tilting her head to the side, "You smell. You should take a shower." Maggie teased lightheartedly, stretching out a hand and poking a finger into Jungkook's hard abs, only for him to flinch and slap her hand away with red cheeks.