Polaroids

A buzz whooshed past the ear of the sleeping bunny boy, followed by a small tickling sensation running down his arm

   A buzz whooshed past the ear of the sleeping bunny boy, followed by a small tickling sensation running down his arm. Jungkook's nose scrunched up and lips parted to release a frustrated huff. Without opening his eyes, he raised his hand and swatted the fly away before rolling onto his side and pushing his nose against something warm.

Jungkook's lungs filled with the scent of musk and a hint of sweat, and hair tickled his forehead. His brows furrowed before his eyes fluttered open, only to be greeted by blurriness. Jungkook inhaled another lungful of the musky scent before sliding his hand along a warm chest in order to press his knuckles against his eyes.

Jungkook's vision cleared and revealed the sight of Taehyung sleeping soundly next to him. The older's raven hair fell around his head in messy, tangled strands, his lashes pressed against his cheekbones firmly and lips parted to release soft breaths. Jungkook's eyes dragged down the slope of Taehyung's nose and zeroed in on the beauty mark on the corner of his lip.

Only then, as Jungkook took in the sight of a sleeping Taehyung, Jungkook finally realised how tense and on edge Taehyung always seemed to be. His features were relaxed and the crease on his forehead had smoothened out, his lips were clear of his usual smirk or sneer, which gave Taehyung a softer and younger appearance. He had completely melted into the black blanket and allowed the sunlight to brush against his features.

Jungkook didn't even realise when a small smile tugged at his lips. He continued to analyse Taehyung for a few more minutes before dragging his eyes away from him to look around. Sunlight pooled into the room- colouring the dull grey walls a colourful pink, yellow and orange. Jungkook immediately noticed clean clothes resting next to their blanket, along with a water bottle and a Polaroid camera.

A hint of panic hit him as he wondered if one of the group members had come in and saw them like this before bringing them these things. But as Jungkook's head swung around and lips parted to wake Taehyung up, he noticed that the older was wearing a fresh hoodie and joggers. Jungkook's lips smacked together and brows furrowed, he pressed his hands against the blanket and slowly sat up- only then noticing the Polaroid picture resting next to the camera.

Jungkook's fingers curled around the edge of the picture and he held it in front of his face. A grimace immediately twisted his features as he took in the sight of himself in the photo. His hair was sticking up in all directions as he laid against the black blanket, wrapped in another blanket. His nose was scrunched up as the flash hit him, and his lips were parted to allow a string of drool to drip down the edge of his lips. The blanket was pulled up to his chest, and his shirt had slipped down his shoulder- exposing his collarbones and throat. Jungkook's eyes grew even wider as he noticed the purple marks coating the pale skin of his throat and even some marks sprinkled across his collar bones.

"Holy fuck."

The small whisper brought the realisation, that he had sex with Taehyung, crashing down on him. The thought of himself no longer being a virgin and having sex with a man, made it feel like a dream. Jungkook needed a few minutes to wrap his head around everything that happened in the past few hours and the fact that he didn't regret a single thing. Jungkook knew he should probably regret it or have even a bit of guilt since it was the apocalypse and they were going to war, but he didn't. Jungkook knew that if he went back in time, he wouldn't change a single thing and he would have still ended up sleeping next to Taehyung until the morning came.