Are ya'll dumb or stupid?

The soft pinks and yellows, from the sunset, shone on Jungkook's face, illuminating his soft features

The soft pinks and yellows, from the sunset, shone on Jungkook's face, illuminating his soft features. While the chilly evening breeze drifted into his nostrils as he inhaled.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" He gritted, hand tightening around the metal fence in front of him. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, allowing his head to fall forward at the silence he received before his eyes snapped open and his head swung around, "I told you I was sorry!" He spat at the smaller girl standing behind him.

Marley's grey eyes were wide and empty as she stared up at him- twirling a piece of her white dress around her small finger. She blinked and tilted her head to the side, not saying anything or looking away from him. Marley's skin seemed to almost glow and the white dress stood out among all the greys of the prison.

Jungkook exhaled sharply, shutting his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose, "What do you want from me? You died...you died in my arms. Stop making me hope that you're alive." He released a broken whisper, lower lip wobbling and hands trembling against his face, "Just go away!" Jungkook shouted, ripping his hands away from him face, only to freeze when he saw Hershel staring back at him. The older man was lingering in the doorway, that led to the archway- one hand still resting on the door.

"I...it's not how it looks like." Jungkook muttered softly, quickly blinking away the tears in his eyes and placing his trembling hands on his hips.

"Hmm." Hershel hummed, stepping further onto the archway and limping over to Jungkook. Kook's eyes followed him before he allowed himself to look around, trying to search for Marley. He sighed in relief when he didn't see the small girl anywhere, "Rick said you saw someone too. Did you...now?" The older man asked softly, eyes calm and gentle as they connected with Jungkook's.

"I don't...know." Jungkook trailed off, pressing his back against the fence and running a hand over his sweaty face, "I don't know what I'm seeing. It's all so real....so real." He trailed off, eyes becoming dazed and voice breathy.

Hershel nodded, despite Jungkook not noticing, before releasing a sigh, "You should go say goodbye to Andrea, she'll be leaving in a few minutes."

"We're letting her go?" Jungkook gasped, eyes growing wide as he sprung up from his place against the face, "We...we can't let her go! Are y'all dumb or stupid!" He exclaimed in shock.

Hershel rose his brows, standing up straighter and looking at Jungkook in confusion, "What would you suggest we do, Jungkook? Keep her here against her will-"

"Yes!" Jungkook cried out, throwing his arms up in the air, "You can't let her go when she's seen the layout of the prison, when she's seen how many of us are there, when she knows  how much supplies and guns we have!" Jungkook huffed, running a hand through his hair as he paced around the archway, "We should lock her up in one of the cells, if the governor cares about her, maybe even use her as leverage. Threaten to kill her if he tries to attack us."