Go back

|Taehyung|

|Taehyung|

Taehyung knew.

He knew that the governor wouldn't let them leave just like that. Not when they knew where the town was, and especially not when their hearts were filled with bitterness and a sense of betrayal.

The sleeves of Taehyung's shirt were rolled up to his elbows, exposing his tan, tattoo covered skin. Splatters of blood rested on his cheeks, hands and black jacket. The knife in his hand dripped with blood before he smeared it off on the walker's clothes and shoved it back into its holster.

Taehyung grabbed the walker's chopped off limbs before rearranging them so that they would make out letters. Michonne grabbed the walker's torso and dragged it over to Taehyung, carefully aligning it so that it would show off the message they were trying to get across.

Taehyung slowly stood up from his crouched position and stepped back, eyeing their work. Tae looked at Michonne, who sent him a silent nod before nodding towards the trees. Sighing, Taehyung pulled his mask over his nose before walking over to one of the sturdy looking trees.

Taehyung eyed the tree, looking for the branches that wouldn't snap under his weight. Once he planned out his path, Taehyung grabbed a hold of a thick branch and hoisted himself up. The tree scratched his palms as he pulled himself up and climbed it, using its branches.

Once he was high enough, Taehyung sat on a thick branch with a huff, his close to the tree trunk. His breathing was slightly unstable and his muscles ached from the strain placed on them.

Taehyung looked at the other trees, squinting his eyes as he tried to find Michonne. He noticed her resting in a tree, a glare on her face and her katana tightly grasped in her hand.

The distant sound of voices and branches snapping under the weight of a person, caused Taehyung to press himself closer to the tree trunk and look down at the ground.

He squinted his eyes, his breathing, along with his movements, going still. Taehyung's dark clothes and motionless body, caused him to blend in with the nature and become a part of the tree he was resting in.

The bushes below rattled before a hand parted them and Kate marched right through them. Taehyung's lips twitched up under the mask as he watched her stop in front of the chopped up walker. Closely following behind Kate, Merle and three other men walked out of the bushes and asked her why she had stopped.

"Look at that," Kate grinned, gesturing down at the chopped up walker, trying to figure out its meaning.

"They did this." An Asian guy, wearing a beige coloured flannel and a machete, stated as he gestured towards the chopped off limbs.