Threesome

When Rick had agreed to let him and Michonne help, sitting on the side of the road for hours wasn't what crossed Taehyung's mind

When Rick had agreed to let him and Michonne help, sitting on the side of the road for hours wasn't what crossed Taehyung's mind. But here he was- lounging in the middle of the road, head tilted back and the top buttons of his shirt unbuttoned to allow the morning sun to colour his skin.

Taehyung had always wanted to sit in the middle of the road without fearing that a car is gonna come speeding at him. Yet as he was sitting on the road right now, he didn't feel the exhilaration of doing something forbidden. Maybe it was the possibly of dying that made the action so thrilling.

Releasing a small groan, Taehyung allowed his head to fall forward and his eyes to flicker open. His eyes danced between Glenn, who was sitting on the ground closer to the car, and Michonne, who was leaning against the car with her arms crossed over her chest.

Quickly growing bored of just sitting and waiting for Rick to return with Daryl, Taehyung pushed off of the ground and stood up. He stretched his arms over his head- bones cracking and a satisfied sigh falling past his lips as he did so. He allowed his hands to fall down to his sides as he marched up to Glenn and plopped down next to him.

"Hey." Taehyung purred, one hand pressing against the ground to hold himself up and the other laying loosely over his knee. Tae's lips tugged up, causing the corners of his eyes to crinkle, "I'm Taehyung."

"Yeah, I know that." Glen muttered, eyeing him strangely before pushing himself further away from Taehyung.

Raising a brow, Taehyung pursued his lips in order to stop himself from laughing, "So you and Maggie are together, right?"

Glenn pulled his knees up to his chest and looked at him in confusion, "Yes?" He murmured, voice dripping with hesitation.

Taehyung's smirk widened before he ran his tongue over his teeth and pushed himself closer to Glenn, wincing as a pebble dug into his palm "Have you ever thought about...you know, a threesome?"

Glenn choked on his spit, hand flying up to his chest and face turning red as his airways were restricted. Taehyung's smirk crumbled and he quickly leaned forward to slam his hand on Glenn's back, "Shit!" he exclaimed, eyes wide as he looked back at Michonne for help.

Michonne was pressing her hand against her forehead and shaking her head. She opened her eyes and looked at Taehyung with a judging look before turning her back to them and looking into the woods.

Taehyung's mouth parted and his face scrunched up before he scoffed and turned his attention back to Glenn. Glenn was no longer choking, but his face was still red and his eyes were watery as he tried to suck in a breath.

"Well...choking is a first." Taehyung breathed out, pulling his hand away from Glenn's back to run it through his hair. He placed the bottom of his feet on the ground and bent his knees so that he'd be able to rest his hands on his knees. He continued to listen to Glenn breathing slowly stabilising as he looked out into the forest. The wind brushed through the leaves, causing a few of them to release their hold on the branches and float through the air until they reached the ground.