Good person?

When Jungkook transferred to Atlanta's high school, he spent the first few days clinging to Sage's side- allowing the girl to introduce him to the school and get accustomed to the different environment

   When Jungkook transferred to Atlanta's high school, he spent the first few days clinging to Sage's side- allowing the girl to introduce him to the school and get accustomed to the different environment. He didn't even notice when Katelyn began to slip between him and Sage with small smiles and short conversations, until he blinked and realised that he hadn't spoken to Sage in two months. But when Jungkook tried to speak to the girl, it seemed like the smile on her face was forced and the look in her eyes was guarded- allowing Katelyn to slip between them yet again and guide Jungkook away from her. But what Jungkook never understood was why Katelyn was so adamant on wanting Jungkook to stay by her side. Maybe that's exactly why the female chose to mutter the next sentence,

"You've always wondered why I hang out with you so much or why I kept you around. I think it's time I finally tell you."

Jungkook's eyes fluttered up and he swallowed down the lump in his throat before giving her a small nod. His attention was finally captured by having Katelyn dangle, something he desired to know, in front of his face. Truth is, Jungkook did always wonder why Katelyn seemed to almost be scared of letting him out of her sight. She always kept a close eye on him and never mistreated him with snarky comments and sarcastic jokes, unlike the others around her. Jungkook used to ask Katelyn why she befriended him, while pushing everyone else away, but the girl only shrugged off his question and changed the topic, which left Jungkook confused and curious.

The blonde girl huffed out a small chuckle and hooked her fingers around the edge of the chair before dragging it closer to Jungkook, allowing a screeching sound to fill the silent cabin. The bunny boy winced at the noise, but didn't have to say anything else, since his body spoke for him. His shoulder's straightened out and fingers tightened around the armrests, his jaw locked in place and eyes narrowed as they followed Katelyn- watching the girl slowly slide into the seat.

Their gazes locked for a few seconds before Katelyn offered him a small smile and parted her lips to mutter, "I'll admit, that in the beginning, the reason why I kept you around was because I wanted to spite Sage. The first time we met, the first thing she did was try to protect you, which made me believe that she may have a crush on you." Jungkook's brows shot up to his hairline and lips parted to reveal the tips of his bunny teeth- shocked and flustered by the sudden revelation. But Jungkook didn't get to say anything because Katelyn began to speak again, "I enjoyed the feeling of power and control as I slowly took you away from Sage and got to watch her deflate. I know what I did was wrong now, but I didn't care back then. All I cared was that for once, someone chose me over her." Katelyn breathed out, sinking into the chair and placing her elbow on the armrest before nudging her thumb against her lip.

Katelyn cleared her throat and sucked in her cheeks, "The more I got to know you, the clearer it was to me that you were different from the people at school. You were...the epitome of who I used to be and everything I lost. Being with you, made me realise how much I've changed and how horrible I've become." Katelyn stated confidently, peering up at Jungkook from behind her thick lashes and strands of blond hair. The bunny boy stared back at her with sealed lips and wide eyes- his ears perked up and eyes shimmering with curiosity, "You were someone I...admired." Katelyn whispered through a soft smile without looking away from Jungkook.