Blowjob

Jungkook was never good with tension and moments of awkward silence

Jungkook was never good with tension and moments of awkward silence. He simply didn't know how to react or what to do in situations like these, so he always opted on curling into himself and not looking at anyone. Maybe that's exactly why he was burning red from embarrassment, and fiddling with his fingers, while keeping his gaze locked down on the holes in his ripped jeans.

After the incident with Taehyung last night, Jungkook wasn't allowed to go back into his cell and he had to spent the night in Michonne's cell. Unfortunately, Jungkook's mind was plagued with the sight of Taehyung's curled up frame squeezing himself further into the corner of the room. He couldn't brush away the images or the horrible feeling in his gut, so he was left rolling and shifting around the bed all night.

The next morning, the group- Daryl, Rick, Hershel and Jungkook- were about to head out to go to the meeting with the governor, only for the door to the prison to get pulled open and a dishevelled Taehyung to march out. Jungkook was confused because Rick had agreed to leave Taehyung at the prison to let him get some rest, but Taehyung simply brushed past everyone, without giving them a glance, and took his place in front of the steering wheel. Realising that they wouldn't be able to convince Taehyung to stay behind, the group climbed into the car and headed to the meeting.

The entire ride was filled with tension and silence since nobody wanted to speak up and talk about what had happened to Taehyung. Jungkook felt like he was the only one feeling the tension, since Rick was leaning into his seat with his eyes shut and head tilted back, while Hershel, who sat at the front, stared at the road ahead, and the fields around them, with a hint of smile on his face. And as Jungkook inhaled softly and allowed his eyes to fall on Taehyung, he realised that he may actually be the only person feeling some kind of tension in the car.

Taehyung looked completely calm and collected as he slid his hands over the wheel and turned the car into a side road. His black locks were messy and sticking up in some places, and his eyes were a bit puffy and red. His thick brows were furrowed and eyes were squinted in concentration, yet nothing indicated that Taehyung was anxious or tense.

Jungkook gulped and looked back down at his hands. His finger curled around a lose strand of string, sticking out from the rip in his jeans, and he gave it a tug- ripping it off. Jungkook threw the string to the ground and ran his fingers over the rips to smoothen them out. His eyes flickered up and he looked around the dirt road as the car rolled to a stop in front of an old barn.

Jungkook lifted his head, sparing a small glance towards Taehyung before quickly looking away. He was quick to grab the door handle and slip out of the car- not wanting to spend another second in the suffocating atmosphere. Jungkook slammed the door shut behind himself and placed his hand on top of his gun as he looked around.

Taehyung had parked the car in front of a rundown barn. Vines climbed along the walls, and glass, from the shattered windows, was sprinkled across the ground. Next to the rundown barn, there was 5 rusty water towers, that towered over Jungkook and occasionally released a small creak. Kook swallowed down the lump in his throat and turned his head away from the barn. As he looked across the road, Jungkook could see a junkyard filled with metal scraps and rusty cars.