F*ck you

The door creaked as it was pulled open, followed by the sound of Jungkook's crutch hitting the concrete floor as he limped into the main room

The door creaked as it was pulled open, followed by the sound of Jungkook's crutch hitting the concrete floor as he limped into the main room. The group pooled into the room behind him, taking their places around the metal table that Jungkook pulled himself up on.

Taehyung walked into the room behind them, his muscular arms holding up Judith, who blinked up at him with doe eyes. He bounced her gently, standing next to the metal table and leaning onto it with his hip.

Jungkook felt his presence and heard the soft cooing coming from Judith, making him glance over his shoulder. A look of annoyance washed over his face as he made eye-contact with Taehyung, who was bouncing Judith to try and get her to sleep. Taehyung's lips twitched up and he sent him a wink, causing Jungkook's nose to scrunch up before his eyes flickered down to Judith and he immediately looked away.

Jungkook placed his crutch between his dangling legs and eyed the unfamiliar group as Rick came up to them and stood in front of Tyreese.

"I'm Tyreese." He introduced himself, extending his arm towards Rick, only for Rick to ignore his hand and stare back at him coldly.

Jungkook cocked a brow and allowed the corner of his lips to twitch up into a dark smirk as he watched the exchange. Tyreese slowly lowered his arm, allowing the tension to engulf the room.

Hershel chose this as the right time to interfere- raising one of his crutches to gesture towards the group behind Tyreese as he stated their names, "Sasha, Allen, Ben."

"How'd you get in?" Rick inquired, eyes dancing between the members as he assessed them.

Tyreese shifted on his feet and gestured towards the door they had gone through, "Fire damage to the administrative part of the prison. Walls down."

"That side's completely overrun by walkers, how'd you get his far?" Rick cocked a brow, one hand resting on his gun, while the other hung loosely by his side.

Jungkook crossed his arms on top of the crutch, between his legs, and rested his chin on top of his arms. He chewed on his bottom lip, trying to ignore the sound of Judith sucking on a pacifier behind him and, instead, focused on the conversation before his eyes.

"We didn't." Tyreese furrowed his brows, eyes glossing over with sadness. He cleared his throat and looked back up, realising that he spaced out, "We lost our friend- Donna."

Taehyung shifted Judith from laying against his chest to laying over both of his arms, after he noticed that her eyes were slowly shutting. He looked back at the group, face expressionless and calm, not giving away much emotion as he took them in. The group didn't seem harmless, well, not all of them. The man with the receding hairline and creepily bright blue eyes, was sizing the group up as if he was wondering if he could take them all out. Taehyung didn't like the look the man gave them, so he decided to keep a close eye on him.