Sick Of It 2

Hero
As soon as I walked out of her apartment the tears run freely down my eyes. Fuck ! I've never cried around anyone. I hate this fucking feeling when I feel useless. But who the fuck does she thinks she is? Jeremiah is my fucking son too.

"Mate, stop moping around like a little bitch, he's your son too" Felix scowls me. Yes, in fact I have been sitting moping around. I've been begging Jo to let me have Jeremiah for the weekend, but she'd always say no.

"I don't fucking know what else to do Felix, it's been fucking weeks. At this point she's just acting like a bitch" I groaned. Josephine and I met a couple years ago while Felix and I were handling business at a club. She looked so innocent in her little red dress, little did I know she was just a little minx in disguise

"We have to head to the club, In 20 minutes" Felix says and I pull my shirt over my head. "I know, we've got time. I'm almost ready" I walk over to my shoe closet and pulled out my black air forces. I usually hear teenagers say that people who wear black forces are 'dangerous'. Yes, yes I am indeed dangerous, but only when people pisses me off.

The drive to the club wasn't that bad. Felix and I met up with Lorenzo in a VIP booth. We went into the bathroom to handle our business. "Okay ladies! Time to go" I say as I enter the bathroom. "All three women with a shit ton of make up left mumbling incoherent words I couldn't make out.

The bathroom was quite after they left. "Alright mate, what do you got for me ?" I ask Lorenzo. "I have 1500 mg of Xanax and a couple pounds of weed" he says pulling out the plastic bag of white pills out of his pockets. I don't do drugs, I just sell them. And I make a lot of money from it.

"I'll take all of them, how much ?" I ask him. "2k" he responds. I grab my wallet and usher for Felix to do the same, since we always split the prices. As I go to hand over my share of cash. I hear a ringing sound coming from one of the bathroom stalls. "Shit" I hear an Australian accent whisper. "I'd advice for you to come out princess" I say calmly.

The lock of the stall door jingles and I push the door open. The looks as if she was crying, but hey she looks scared as hell. "I'm not going to hurt you" I say got her. I lift my hands to wipe her tears away but she flinches.

I look back, signaling for Felix to finish the business. I'm not the one to give a fuck about other people's feelings. But she changed something about that, the moment she walked out of that stall. "Are you okay ?" I ask her and she shook her head.

"I just found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me" and she just start to laugh. Literally laugh as if she wasn't just crying. "I should've seen it coming, I've always known something was going on, I just didn't expect it to be my own sister, my own blood" she sighs. That's some shit.

"Do you wanna get out of here ?" She looks up at me. "Are you sure?" I ask her and she nods. "Okay then, let's go" I grab her arm pulling her behind me.

I just want to find that mother fucker and fucking beat him to a pulp. Who the fuck cheats on someone, with their sister?  I walk back over to the VIP booth where we we hanging out, and told Felix I was heading out.

The drive back to my place it silent, neither of us dared to utter not even one word. I don't know how, but the sexual tension in the car is thick. Josephine is looking through the window, taking in the London landscapes. She looks over at me and smile. Her eyes weren't the most ocean blue, grayish sad eyes that came out of the bathroom stall earlier tonight. Her eyes are now dark and filled with lust.

I finally parked into the parking lot and we wasted no time to rush inside. When we reach inside, I drop my keys and wallet in the bowl I keep by the door. Josephine stood in the living room clutching her small purse, looking right into my eyes. "Do you want a drink ?" I ask her breaking her trance. She shook her Haley's no. I walk over and sat on the couch patting next to me so she could sit.

"So" I say trying to make a conversation, as an excuse to break the sexual tension. "Soooo" she drags clearing her throat. "Where are you from?" I ask and she shook her head before attacking my lips.

To say I'm surprised is an understatement. I immediately kiss her back, deepening it while I'm at it. I haven't had a real release in weeks now, since Tamara went off with Noah's dad, to visit his parents. I grab her waist and pulled her over to straddle me. I pull away from her lips and attack her neck causing her to moan a loud. I get up, not breaking away from her, I walk over to my room closing the door behind me.

I place her down on my kind size bed, neither of us breaking apart. I groan as I felt her hand cupping me through my jeans. Fuckk! She pulls away whimpering before pulling her short black dress over her head revealing her red lingerie. I could feel my length get harder than it already was. "Holy shit" I let out an animalistic growl. Full of dominance, possessiveness and anticipation.

Josephine then reached her hands down to my pants unbuckling it. "I. Want. It. Off " she demands. What a fucking turn on. It's taking me a lot to not bend over and fuck her until she can't feel her legs. I shake my head. "Are you sure? I don't want to take advantage of you" I push a piece of her blonde hair from her face. I wasn't really he type to give a fuck about any other girl I've fucked. But she's different. "Make me forget" she says before attacking my lips.

The kiss is full of nothing but hunger of each other. I pull away and place kisses down her neck causing her to moan aloud. "Ahhh fuck!" She pushes my shoulders down. I see. "What do you want Josephine ?" I look deep into her eyes that are now full blown dilated.

"I want. I-I want you to e- FUCKK" she arches her back as I start rubbing her clit. Her legs began to shake. She's close. She let out a small whimper as I stopped my movement. "Stop doing that and fuck me already" she groans. I got up hovering her giving her a small kiss on her lips before pulling down my pants along with my boxers.

"Are you sure?" I ask hovering her once again and she nods. "Words Josephine" I say sternly. "Yes" she says as she lift her hips to meet mine.

I grab my hard length massage her clit before slamming into her without warning. "Ahh Fuck He—"

"Hero mate, your phone has been blowing up aka you keep staring out of space. Fuck. Another daydream. This has been happening for a couple of says now. I grab my phone from my pocket as it starts to ring again. It's Josephine. I quickly got up from the couch and ran upstairs to my office. I answer the phone. "Daddy!" Jeremiah sobs on to the other line. I immediately grab my keys and ran downstairs. "What's up buddy why are you crying?" I ask him just before I hear a loud crash in the background.

"T-Tamara is hurting mommy!— STOPPPP. NOO LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE !" He screams. "JJ listen to me. I want you to go hide in the bathroom and turn the locks. Don't open it until I get there" I say to him. I finally reach the living room and signal for Felix to come with me. "But what about mommy ? She's bleeding a lot. Dads there is a lot of blood !" He cries. "It's okay buddy. Your mom is going to be okay. Just hurry to the bathroom. I'll be there in a couple minutes." We rushed out the house into my car, speeding off. "Are you in the bathroom yet ?" I ask him. "Yeah" he sucks in a sharp breath. "M-my c-chest hurts" fuck he's having an asthma attack.

"I'm almost there bud. Is there a stool in the bathroom room ?" I ask. "Yeah" he replies. "Okay. Stand on stool and open the medicine cabinet." I hear the small shuffling around. "Take out your pump and use it. It'll help help with your breathing."

"O-kay are, are you a-almost here ?" He ask. "Yes I'm about to up now, stay in the bathroom" I say before hanging up. I should've known Tamara was a crazy bitch.

Hi guysssss I'm backkk. I hope y'all miss me 😂.
Today is my birthday and I got a new phone but now  back in business 🙈💙. Final chapter for this one shot will be up sometime next week 🤍.

CHEVINA 🦋