The Sinisters 4

Jo
I didn't even waist my time to argue with Hero. Consider me fucking embarrassed, I'm pretty sure he heard me fucking fingering myself and screamed his name while I came. Just to think of it makes my little friend down there clench.

The ride is very quite. None of us dare to utter a word. "How did it feel?" Hero asks out of nowhere. What the fuck could he possibly be talking about. Oh no! "W-what are you talking about?" I ask know damn well I know what he's talking about. "How did it feel when you were screaming my name ?" She smirks , eyes still strained on the road.

"I-I umm..." I stutter not know what to say. I'm fucking embarrassed. "I don't know what you're taking about" I try to play it off, and he jus chuckled. "I bet I could make you scream my name louder" he mutters for me not to hear him. But I did, and now my panties are soak...again.

The sexual tension between Hero and I is thick. Maybe,I could just ask him to pull over and take me right here.

No! Self respect young lady.

We pull into a familiar neighborhood, the one I lived in for years. The one that reminds me of my shitty past. The car is coming into a very, very familiar parking lot. My old home?!

"Hero, what are we doing here? Is this some kind of sick joke?" I ask him, but he just ignore me and walk to the front door. No, this has to be some kind of sick joke. There's no way Hero lives in my old childhood home. I definitely wasn't expecting this, like at all.

"Hero!" I yell, still standing by his black Lamborghini Benz. Oh for fucks sake! Of course he wouldn't answer me, he just fucking kept going.

Hero
I saw how her eyes widened when I pulled up in front of the house. She looks like she's about to thro law a tantrum at any moment. And I'm not ready for that shit. I'm too tired and she's too fucking stubborn.

"Hero, what are we doing here? Is this some kind of sick joke?" She screeches as she gets out of the car. No, Josephine, it's not. We're here aren't we? I want to say but I didn't even bother, I just kept walking towards the front door.

"Hero!" She yells but I just kept going. She's going to come inside sooner or later. I thought her little orgasm would kept her sane until tomorrow or something.

When I heard her moan my name, I instantly got turned. It took all my self control to take her right there and then. Gosh I want to feel those feisty little plum lips wrap around my— "Hero little mate, did the— your little peng ting agreed to come with you?" Titan my older brother joked.

Titan has always joked about how I fell in love with Josephine. I mean yea I really like her l, but love ? Pft. Please, I don't love anyone but myself. Call me conceited I don't fucking care. I stopped loving people, after her.

In my 21 years of live, I've only been in one relationship. I thought she loved me, and I loved her, but that wasn't the case. She fucking cheated on me, with my own best friend. Not Felix of course. It was Jack. In high school it was just us. Me, Felix and Jack. We basically grew up together. We told each other everything. But then Jack had to go fucking, fuck my girl.

Before I walked in in them, In our fucking apartment. I remember her words, when I was just about enter. "Hero doesn't feel as good as you" were he exact words. I didn't even bother say nothing as I opened the door. I went straight to the bedroom and grabbed all my stuff and I left without a word.

"Hero what the fu—" Jo barge in the room saying but stops in her track when she see the others. "I didn't know she was this hot" Cairo, Felix's younger brother whisper so only I could hear him. "I know, she's mine" I smirk.

"Ugh, um, hi" Josephine says nervously. "I'm Josephine" she continues. I know she's fucking embarrassed by her behavior right now. It's slightly my fault, I forgot to tell her rant I don't live alone.

"Hero, um c-can I talk to you for a second?" She asks quietly. "Yea sure" I say taking her hand leading her upstairs to her room. As we reach the top I hear whistles and cheering downstairs. "Miss Aussie is about to get it" I hear Felix yell. Bloody hell, that wanker! 

I look to see Josephine's reaction, her cheeks are red but I could see a small smirk on her face. Oh baby, only if you knew.

As we enter her room. I took a seat on the bed next to her. "So, what do you want to talk about ?" I ask her. "Um, how long have you been watching me?, I mean..."  she ask. "I've been watching you since the day our dads met" I told her looking down at her lips. "Why, I mean why, my dad died a year ago, almost two" she whispers moving in closer to me.

Holy shit, this is really happening? I've been waiting for this day. "Thank you" she says before attacking my lips. It took me a while to register what was happening before I kissed her back. Her mouth tastes like strawberry mint, it feels like fucking heaven.

I pulled away a look her in her eyes. "Are you sure about this?" I ask and she nods. "Words Josephine, I need words" I say caressing her cheeks. "Yes, I-I want to f-feel you" she stutters. "You don't have to be nervous or scared. I won't hurt you" I reassure her.

I pull her over on my lap to straddle me before pulling her into a deep kiss causing her to moan. I groan at the contact between our clothing. I got up with her legs wrapped around my waist while we kiss like our life depended on it.

I gently placed her in the bed before hovering her. I stare in her eyes for what feels like hours instead of hours. Her blue/grey eyes has disappeared and now filled with lust.

She's the one, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

To be continued.....

#1 I'm so sorry for this shitty short chapter. I promise I'll make it up in Sunday's chapter 😉🥵.
#2 sorry for the typos, this was rushed. I couldn't keep you all waiting any longer.

~CHEVINA