The Sinisters 5

Jo
Shit is about to go down, literally. Hero stares in my eyes for what feels like hours. I've been wanting to do this since he came to my apartment earlier today, well yesterday since it's already 12:30 am.

If we're speaking technically, I'm still a virgin. And tonight I won't be anymore. That night doesn't count. I was touched without my consent.

Hero kisses me so deep and so passionately. His movements are full with lust and passion. He moved down to my neck. He kisses, he nibbles and her sucks. I moan and arch my back off the bed. I shift my neck so he has enough space to continue.

I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Holy shit. He's fucking built. I trace my hand over his six pack then I trace his snake tattoo on the left side of his chest.

I sat up and pull my sweatshirt over my head, followed by my shirt and bra. Hero pulled me closer to him, where I could feel his naked chest in my own. He then continues to work his magic from my neck and stop at my boobs. He stops then stares in my eyes, seeking for permission to continue, which obviously I happy nodded.

Hero sucks on my right nipple while he massages the left one. He switches back and forth between the both of them. I'm just a moaning mess under him. He trails kisses from the center of my titties and stop and the wait band of my shorts.

My skin tingles as his fingers dips down into my shorts and panties. I whimper as his cold hands brushed brushed over my clit. "Cold?" Hero asks me and I all I could do is moan and nod. "I guess I'll just have to warm them up" he says and enter two of his fingers inside of me.

My eyes snap shut and my back arches further off the bed. "Ahh, d-don't stop" I moan as he picks up his pace. Moving his fingers faster in, out, in and out again.

Hero's tongue laps over my already aroused area whilst he continues to pumps his fingers. "I'm c-coming Hero!!" I scream. "That's it love come for me" he encourages me.

I come undone all over his fingers and mouth dropping my head back on the pillow. I was right when I imagine how his fingers and tongue can work. Hell, that was fucking better than I imagined.

Hero sat up and smirks at me while he licks my come off his fingers before licking his lips. "My turn" I says greedily as I push him down on the bed. I trail kisses down from his neck to his boxers before pulling them down. I gasp at the sight in front of be. It's so big! I say to myself. I hear him laugh out aloud. Shit did I say that loud. "How is this going to fit inside me?" I ask him still eyeing his length.

Hero chuckles and say "don't worry love, we'll make it work". I lick my licks while I grip his length from the base of his balls.

He notices that I was teasing him for too long. Hero grabs a fistful of my hear, tight enough, but not to hurt me. I take him deep into my mouth, I could feel his hitting the back of my throat. I'm surprise I don't have a gag reflex, yes it's the first time I've ever sucked dick.

"Fuck, Jo I'm coming" he groans slightly moving my head, signaling for me to pick up my pace,which I did. "Jo, I'm gonna come now... if..ah fuck... if you don't want me to come in her mouth...y-you've got to stop" he groans. I've never tasted come before. I wonder how it tast—. "Fuck!!" Hero moans as his seeds shoots down my throat.

I swallowed everything without a spill. It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would be. It taste like, I don't know how to describe it. It's kinda salty though.

I got up off my knees and sat on the bed staring at Hero trying to catch his breath. Fuck, I did that. I cast my head down, looking at my knee smiling like a fucking idiot, because I made someone come for the first time.