woojin >:(

hi! you probably have seen alot of people writing about woojin already but here i am, doing it too.

i was and still am so shocked after the news from yesterday. i cant believe he did something like this and im so so so mad.

ALWAYS BELIEVE THE VICTIM FIRST!!!!!!!

if you still support woojin, that's your choice but i dont support him in any way. i hope he gets what he deserves, cause nobody should go through his and im so proud of the victim speaking up about it.

the things he has done are unforgivable and i personally will never trust him. he used to be a part of my safe place aka stray kids. and i cant believe i used to love him so much, im so mad at myself for that. may he end up in jail pls.

i also wrote him a thank you note when he left last year, it was in my other story ''all over again'' and ive also deleted that. stray kids is 8, nothing more and nothing less. i also wanted to say, dont blame skz. they have nothing to do with his. 

i'll delete him in my stories and i'll replace him with a random name. it's gonna take awhile to change everything but it's worth it.

besides this all, stays out there, ive something to say.

we're such a strong fandom and we've been through alot but we will make it okay? everything is gonna be fine in the end<3 if you need someone to talk to, im here for all of you!<3 stay strong and stay safe!

-----------------

-S