13

the thirteenth

minho woke up, feeling warmth next to him. he looked confused to his side, seeing jisung being sound asleep while cuddling with him. he smiled while grabbing his phone, checking the time. it was early but he needed to go the mafia base. he was taking jisung to his friend, he couldn't leave him alone after what happend and he needed to search for information about that felix.

the older left the room quietly while texting his friend, he couln't be more thankful. he didn't want to leave the younger, but he can't take jisung with him. while he was making breakfast jisung walked down stairs, sleepily rubbing his eyes. minho turned around to be met with the cute sight. he turned back, blushing at the sight. 'wtf is my heart doing?'

they sat in silence, eating. ''jisung?'' the younger just hummed, chewing on his food. ''i've things to do today and i've to search for the information so i'm going to take you to my friend''  jisung swallowed but nodding anyway, he didn't want to leave minho but he also didn't want to be a bother. ''his name is chan, i'm pretty sure you will love him'' the younger tilted his head a little in confusion. ''you mean bang chan?''the older looked up with widened eyes. ''yes, do you know him?'' jisung chuckled at his reaction. ''yes, we're friends for a long time'' minho just smiled. ''this means that there's no problem right?'' the younger nodded happily.

they arrived at chan's house. minho walked jisung to the door and they knocked. the door was opened by chan. ''ah hey minho and sungie!'''he exclaimed happy. 

after some conversations at the door, it was minho his time to leave. the oldest said goodbye what left jisung. ''it's going to be alright okay?'' jisung nodded at minho his words. he hugged him and minho hugged back, with one hand on the youngers waist while his other hand was in his hair. 

jisung and chan had alot of fun, they were making music like they used to, they used to make music with just the two of them but they got busy. chan his phone went off, he checked it, seeing he got an text from minho.

Minho: how is jisung doing?

Chan: everything is fine! we're making music

Minho: good

Chan: how is it going over there?

Minho: an mess, but fine

Chan:  see u soon bro

Minho: see u  laterz

after texting chan, minho pulled his phone away, looking over all the papers. he has been reading all those papers for hours and he was done with it. he just couldn't find the right felix. he walked towards one of his members he knew he could trust. ''Seungmin? could you take it over?'' the young boy nodded and sat down. 

minho walked around in the base when his phone went off. it was a text from jisung but it wasn't meant for him.

Jisung: woooojin

Jisung: i've a new crush:(

Minho: im not woojin 

Minho: but didn't you had a crush on hyunjin?

Jisung: OMG MINGO

Jisung: ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT READ THAT

Jisung: and no, i dont have a crush anymore

Minho: who is mingo?;)

Minho: is mingo your crush??

Jisung: maaaaybe

Jisung: hehe now BYE

Minho: bye

the older smiled at the texts, knowing jisung is probably kidding about the crush part, why would he have an crush on him? he hoped sercetly that jisung had an crush on him but he would never admit that.

------

wordcount: 548