28

28

minho sighed. the two boys were sitting on the olders bed again, jisung had his arms crossed.  ''and don't you dare to lie to me lee minho'' the older nodded, looking down. ''everything was real until hyunjins dad attacked you. hyunjin went wild and went crazy. he wanted revenge. i honestly liked you but after i left realized i didn't really like you. but i never meant to hurt you sungie, i tried to protect you from hyunjin. i really did.''  the younger chuckled sarcastic. ''you're just as pathetic as hyunjin himself'' the older turned to jisung. ''please jisungie, can we start over? just forgetting everything and become good friends?'' jisung didn't answer for some seconds, making minho more nervous.

''hello im han jisung and i would like to be your friend'' the older looked up in surprise, a beautiful smile decorating his pretty face. ''hi im lee minho and i would like to be your friend too!''

[][][][][][][][][][[][]][][][][][][][]

it has been weeks since they started over. they were like best friends and both boys were genuily happy, except jisung a little sometimes. he still had to kill people, or at least help minho with killing people. hyunjin became softer with jisung, saying it's because he has forgiven jisung a little. but if we have to believe hyunjins bestfriend jeamin, it's because he still has feelings left for the smaller boy. we will never know the right answer. 

minho and jisung walked back to their shared room. laughing at their own stupid jokes. when they arrived in the room, jisung decided to check his phone. he has gotten a new one since he wasn't allowed to use his old one. he didn't have the numbers from his friends anymore but he got a text from a familiar number. he opened it, curiosity filling his eyes.

unknown:

jisungie!!

where are you?

you aren't home

jisung:

who are you??

unknown:

your mom!

you aren't at minhos house

and not at our house

jisung:

oh yeah

minho and i left for some weeks 

but we will be back soon

i think...

mom:

and you didn't think of telling your parents that?

jisung:

i forgot...

but how did you get my new number anyways?

mom:

some boy called hyunjean send us your new number

do you know him?

jisung:

yes! he's my friend? i guess?

mom:

you better come home soon

jisung:

i promise !

the younger boy sighed, sadness replacing the curiosity. minho saw this, not knowing what happened. ''sungie what happened?''  the younger boy opened his mouth to close it right after, after some seconds he started explaining. ''hyunjin gave my mom my number? and she texted me saying i need to come home soon. i really wanna go home'' the older nodded sadly. ''i dont know if hyunjin is planning on letting you go so soon'' jisung looked up. ''so soon? i've been here for weeks. that's a long time and im going home either way'' minho nodded. '' i really hope that for you''

-----------

this was actually chap 30 but now it's 28 and it happened before, i know wattpad is deleting shit but i cant figure out what exactly so idk if this whole story still makes sense or not

wordcount: 477