17

the seventeenth

minho and jisung arrived back home. they didn't speak anymore after jisung asked those questions. they walked into the living room. ''sit down'' minho's voice was hard and cold. the younger was scared and sat down as told, he heard the older sighing as he sat down next to jisung. 

''ask your questions jisung, i will try and answer'' jisung nodded at the words. ''where's hyunjin?'' the older rolled his eyes lightly before answering. ''he's save but not close to here. he's far away'' jisung turned his head like a puppy. ''where is he?'' minho laid his head in his hands. ''i wish i knew, i miss my friend'' the younger wanted to speak up but minho was faster. ''but what's your next question?'' jisung thought for some seconds, creating an silence. ''where's hyunjin his father?'' the younger looked feared? he was scared the man was still after him somehow. ''he is dead, don't worry. they killed him''

jisung was a little shocked, but sort of happy? he was save, for now, he thought. ''got more questions?'' the younger shaked his head. minho turned his head a little, thinking about their conversation earlier. ''didn't you want to ask something about my work?'' the youngers eyes widened. ''oh yes, what's going on with you and your work?'' minho nodded, he knew he needed to tell jisung everything. from begin to the end. ''please don't hate me after i told you'' jisung looked confused. ''i could never hate you''

''i joined the maffia when i was pretty young? i guess i was sixteen back then. i also met hyunjin there, his father was the leader from the maffia. i've done so many bad things, and i'm so mad at myself from ever joining them, but i can't just go away and leave them. and that scares me. i haven't been going to the base after i helped searching for felix and i don't know what they're gonna do when i'm back. and there is something else you should know about felix and his boyfriend. felix his boyfriend was changbin, one of my members. according to the leader, felix was an distraction and wanted him dead. changbin fought for him, he really did. but they both died. i guess this all you need to know''

jisung mouth was wide open, he closed it when he saw minho almost in tears. ''minho, i don't know what to say. but everything is going to be alright, we're going to fix this''

------

im so sorry for the slow updates,, i'm busy writing the end of this story but it's not gonna be good. i really lost motivation after chapter 17 and you'll definitly notice. im so sorry but i promise my next book will be better! 

hope you're all safe!!x

wordcount: 417