23

the twenty third

jisung was going to do it, it would mean less bullying. yes ofcourse he thought about minho, alot. but minho wasn't here, he was far away and he would never find out. walking towards the house of the bully, he tried not to think of minho. he ignored his thought which were saying he shoudn't do it. he arrived at the house, ringing the bell. 

''ah look who we have here, my slut'' the younger looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with the devil. baekhyun grabbed the younger and pushed him inside the house. 

we all know what happened there.

{}{}{}{}{}

he woke up in his own bed the next morning. he remembered what happened last night. he hated himself for it. he started crying, not stopping until he got a notification from his phone. he grabbed the thing, reading the text he got.

Minho:

goodmorning love! hope you slept well!

im sorry if im being a little cold these days 

but im working hard to come back to you!

just hang in there a little longer

i'll be back soon, i promise.

love u lots<3

jisung started crying again, even harder then before. he really cheated on the love of his life, just like that. what was he going to say if minho came back?

{}{}{}{}{}

weeks 

it has been weeks since jisung heard something from minho, the younger still texted him everyday, hoping for an answer. but it never worked out, the older just completely disappeared.

today was no different. he grabbed his phone, wanting to text minho. but seeing minho actually texted him back made him cry. he couldn't believe it. he opened the texts very fast.

Minho:

jisung, can you go to [insert address] at 3 pm?

Jisung:

omg minho you finally replied!

how are you? what happened?

Minho:

answer what i asked you, jisung

Jisung:

yes , yes ofcourse  i can

but you, answer what i asked!

Minho:

no

Jisung:

wtf is going on with you?

---------------

aaaah im sooo close to dropping my woosan book:)

wordcount: 311