3

the third

the bell rang, meaning the school day was over. jisung was exhausted. but knowing hyunjin was waiting outside this classroom made him excited. while putting the last book into his bag someone decided that it was a good moment to bully jisung again. but before the person could speak up, hyunjin was standing besides the blond. ''ah jisung, you ready to go?'' jisung smiled softly at the older.

they walked into the cafe close to the school. they chatted on their way here but it were mostly smiles and giggles that were being exchanged. they sat down at a table, deciding what to order. the waiter walked up to the two boys. ''what would you like to order?'' the waiter smiled sweet. ''do you have cheesecake?'' the waiter nodded at jisungs question. ''ah then a cheesecake and a chocolate muffin please'' hyunjin said. the waiter wrote it and walked away.

after talking for an hour hyunjins phone went off. ''oh hey dad'' hyunjin stopped smiling after he heard what his father told him. ''i will take care of it dad''  jisung looked curious, staring at hyunjin. ''we need to go now jisung'' hyunjin was already standing up while jisung still sat down, confused. ''why?'' the other didn't answer him, he just sighed and grabbed his phone again. ''hey minho, can you come to the yellow wood cafe?'' hyunjin ended the call and looked at the other. ''don't worry, one of my friends is coming to help you'' jisung stood now up, confused again. he just didn't get it. ''helping with what?'' hyunjin sighed again, looking concerned. ''protecting you from the attack''

while waiting for minho, both boys were lost in their thoughts. jisung was confused, what did he meant with 'the attack'. why wasn't he scared? hyunjin couldn't stop thinking about how he messed up. his dad had told him that he shouldn't meet jisung today, but he didn't listen. and now here they are, another maffia found out about the meeting and decided to attack. hyunjin is gonna protect him but he knows he can't do it alone, that's why he called minho.

minho walked into the cafe, confused why his friend called for help. he knew he was meeting up with his crush so it surprised him alot. he saw hyunjin and a boy sitting at a table. ''you called me?'' minho seated himself next to his friend. ''ah yes minho, this is jisung and i needed your help for something'' hyunjin spoke the last word with an knowing tone. they nodded to eachother with jisung staring at them like they were crazy.

---------

wordcount: 434