5

the fifth

jisung opened his bedroom door, minho following him closely. after jisungs parents let minho stay they also told them that they didn't have a guest room so minho had to stay in jisungs room. neither of them liked the idea but they knew they had to. ''this is my room, do with it what you want, i'm going to shower'' the young male walked away, leaving minho alone in the room. the lonely man walked around in the room, making sure everything was save. 

minho was also done with showering, meaning they had nothing to do anymore. they arrived home after dinner time and after jisung showered he helped his parents with setting up the mattress, blankets and pillows for the other male, this also took them 2 hours. so now it was late, both males being tired. the older layed down on his mattress on the ground, while the younger layed in his bed. as you can see, the males barely talked with each other. 

after some more minutes of silence, the younger spoke up. ''minho?'' the called man just hummed as an answer. ''how long are you staying?'' minho sighed, not really knowing the answer himself. ''i'm not sure but i think at least 3 days'' after minho his answer there was silence again. ''jisung, i know you wanna ask more'' the called boy sat up in his bed, surprised at how minho knew this. ''ah yes, how did you and hyunjin knew someone wanted to attack me? why do you need to protect me? and where did hyunjin go? is he save?'' jisung asked alot, not knowing if minho would answer any of them.

''that are alot of questions'' minho chuckled softly at the younger. he started to think, he didn't know at all how to explain this. ''well you see, i can't tell you everything because there are some things i'm not allowed to tell you but i can try to answer your questions.'' the older also sat up on his mattress, looking at the younger who just nodded curiously. 

''we knew someone wanted to attack you because we got a call about it. please don't ask who or what because like i said, i can't answer everything. i don't know why i need to protect you if you're hyunjins friend but he asked me to do it, so that's why it's me. and yes hyunjin is save, you don't have to worry about him.'' jisung stared at the other male with his mouth open, surprised and curious at the answer. he didn't expect to get this as an answer, he just expected it to be something like, '  i am not gonna tell you' or anything like that.  ''you know, you can close your mouth'' minho smiled lightly at jisungs reaction, knowing it surprised him. 

maybe this wasn't the worst thing ever.

------

wordcount: 478