10

the tenth

jisung didn't move since hyunjin and the members left. he was so scared and in shock. he just sat there for 2 hours without moving. he heard noises from down stairs, he wanted to hide but he couldn't. all his energy was gone, if this was his end, so it'll be. he didn't blame minho for leaving him, the older had warned him.

well talking about minho, he jus came home in a hurry. he heared what happend and left in the speed of light. he may have taken care of jisung because hyunjin asked him too, but some weeks past and he started to care for the younger. now, don't think something more, minho saw him as his friend and when you're friends you care about them.

he searched for jisung down stairs, not seeing him. he started to feel guilty, if something happend to the boy it was his fault. he ran up stairs, seeing jisungs door was opened. he arrived at the door and his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. jisung was sitting, curled up in a ball, shaking and lightly crying. minho whisperd, scared to scare the younger. ''jisung?'' he walked closer when jisung didn't react. he sat down beside him, looing worried as hell. the sudden movement made the younger look up. his eyes widened in shock and confusion. ''minho? is that really you?'' before minho could answer jisung already made his way in his arms. 

the older held the boy as if he would die if he didn't. they just sat like this for an whole hour, without talking. minho thought it was time to take care of jisung. ''you want something?'' the younger just nodded softly, clinging more onto minho. ''what do you need?'' it took jisung some time to answer. ''food, and can i shower first?'' the older nodded.

after taking care of jisung, the two boys laid in the olders bed. they were cuddling and jisung was back to his normal self. ''i shouldn't have left you alone'' the older said while playing with the boys hair. '' no no, you did nothing wrong. it was me, i didn't listen to you when you said i needed to join you. it was me who wanted to sleep. it was all me'' minho just sighed, knowing he wasn't going to win the discussion even tho he still thought it was his own fault.

after some more minutes of cuddling the younger spoke up. ''you do understand that the only reason i'm cuddling with you is because i'm scared? we don't do this ever again'' minho just chuckled. ''i see the bratty you is back huh?'' jisung scoffed. ''it's not like you're the nicest'' they both laughed at their lame conversation. 

they both fell asleep while cuddling.

-------

wordcount: 466