epilogue

jisung sat in the back of the car, looking outside. his parents drove him towards the graveyard which he has been visiting for over  5 years now. yes that's indeed how long minho has been gone, and onto this day jisung still hasn't accepted it. 

they arrived at the graveyard, jisung making his way out of the car. ''we will wait here for you  honey'' the boy just nodded before walking away.

he had brought the most pretty flowers he knew, because the flowers reminded him of minho. they were both so pretty.

he stood by the grave, tears sliding down his cheeks like a waterfall. everything that happened came back to him, every single detail. from meeting the boy to where he had lost him. everything seemed so clear to him.

he met minho just as in the first chapters of his dream, he needed to be protected and minho needed to do the job. he remembers how the older comforted him when he lost felix and changbin, because that also  happened. he never met changbin, only finding out he was felix's boyfriend after they both got murdered. he remembers minho's cat, dori, he even missed her a lot. she's save at an animal shelter now.

he just kept staring at the grave, 'lee minho' it said, such a pretty name for such pretty boy he thought. the day minho died came up in his mind now, jisung not being able to keep standing and just kneeling down at this point.

the day hyunjin's dad came to attack jisung, was also the day he lost minho. it just didn't go how he would've wanted it to go. his dream was the version he would've liked to remembered, meaning minho would still be alive, or at least at that momment.

the older actually  came home in time, ready to give up his life for jisungs even he would've never said that to anyone. minho walked upstairs, seeing hyunjins dad attack the younger. he came right between them, protecting jisung. hyunjins father rather killed minho than jisung now, because minho was fighting against his own gang at this point.

members of the gang started coming in, grabbing both minho and jisung, holding them. the old man just stood in front of them. ''i actually want to kill you both, but i've a better idea'jisung gulped, scared of  what was coming. ''im gonna kill one of you, so the other has to live with the pain, what would  you think of that?'' he smiled creepily. jisung was ready to go against it but minho was faster with agreeing.

sir, i agree.  i rather die than jisung has to die. he doesn't deserve any of this. it's all on me, i'm the one that should die'' the father just nodded, smirking at jisung. ''no no no minho you can't do this! sir, kill me! me and only me!'' minsung both cried their hearts out  at that moment.

''i made my decision, i'll kill lee minho, and han jisung gets to live with the pain. if you have any last words to each other, now is the time please''

minsung both looked at each other. ''han jisung'' the older spoke, making both jisung then and jisung noe cry even harder. ''everything will be fine okay? my life ends here but yours shouldn't end. i know it's gonna hurt and it's gonna be hard but you're so so strong and you'll survive without me.'' jisung gasped, ''minho, no i'm sorry but i can't let u do this. i-'' minho cut him off. ''promise you will live on, live your life how you had planned it okay? promise me'' the younger nodded a thousand times. '' i promise minho, i love you'' the older smiled softly before replying ''i love you too han jisung'' and with that, his life ended. hyujins father had stabbed him right in the heart. and after that, everything went black again.

jisung opened his eyes, crying loudly. he putted the flowers on his grave.

he spoke towards the grave, ''you said we couldn't be together, because it was too dangerous and i didn't listen. i should've listened to you. we wanted to love each other but we couldn't, it was our wanted love''

with that he walked towards the car, feeling stronger than ever. he knew what he had to do to keep himself to the promise he made. he was gonna be strong and live his life like he planned, like he promised minho.

''i'll be strong, just for you''

----------------------------

and aaahh this is the official end!! hope you enjoyed the epilogue and i hope it made everything a bit more clear!

and i  know dhfghb,, this was a bit dramatic but oh well, i ruined this book already so it shouldn't really matter anyways:)

my new minsung book will drop soon<3

take care y'all!xxx