25

the twenty fith

the two boys arrived at a big door, minho being the one who was opening the door. jisung just quietly watched the older doing so, still being confused about all of this.  the reason he wasn't that panicked was because he knows minho would never hurt him. they walked into the big room, seeing many people there. the younger still followed minho until he stood in front of an man. the older stood next to the man, looking emotionless at jisung. jisung looked up at the man before him, recognizing the man as hyunjin.

''hyunjin? what are you doing? why am i here?'' the taller just chuckled and rolled his eyes. ''i used to like you, weird isn't it? i don't get my old self, i should have listened to my dad from the beginning. and now he's dead. why? because we killed him for you'' jisungs mouth was slightly open, not expecting something like this. ''tsk ofcourse you got nothing to say, but anyways, welcome to your  punishment'' 

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

it has been some hours since the meeting between jisung and hyunjin and the younger was still surprised. jisung has been staring to his wall for some hours, he couldn't do anything else actually. there was nothing to do in his room and minho wasn't there. just when he thought about the older, he walked into the room, watching the ground as he walks towards the younger. jisung just looked up from his sitting position on the bed. ''what do you want?'' he asked, annoyed. he heard minho sighing. ''just wanted to explain i guess'' jisung just rolled his eyes, making minho gulp. ''and you think i care? just leave me alone'' the older smirked lightly, making jisung raise his brow. ''well you're gonna live in my room as long as hyunjin wants so you're the one who needs to leave then'' 

jisung stood up immediately. ''i-i can leave?'' minho nodded while smirking again. the younger didn't care and made a run towards the door. he tried to open it but it was locked, making jisung sigh. ''oh wait, you can't. sorry not sorry'' jisung could hear minho laughing. he didn't know what was gonna happen, but he knew it was gonna be bad.

---------------------

idk what this is anymore but anyways

will publish my new minsung book soon! it's gonna be a text book hehe

wordcount: 377