8

the eighth

minho opened the door from his house, letting jisung and himself in. the younger looked around, taking his surroundings in. it wasn't small but not big either, it was pretty average. minho switched all the lights on, exposing the mess. they arrived late at night so both boys were tired. ''just follow me'' minho said while yawning softly. jisung just nodded and did as told.

 arriving at a nice bedroom, looking cozy. ''this is your room, mine is across your room so if you need something you know where to find me'' jisung nodded again, looking more into the room. ''thank you minho'' he smiled softly at the older. minho just nodded and left the younger alone with his new room.

the night went smooth, both boys falling easily asleep. jisung woke up, feeling something against his face. he slowely opened his eyes, trying to see what it was. he had a little heart attack after seeing it was a cat, he didn't expect to see one. he petted the cat soft, smiling at the cute animal. ''well hello, who are you?'' he whispered to the cat, knowing he isn't going to get an answer out of a cat. 

 after some more time of petting the cat, the door fully opened, revealing a slightly stressed minho. ''omg dori, you gave me an heart attack'' jisung sat slowely up, with the cat on his lap, confusion all written over his face. ''dori?'' the older walked up to the cat, carrying dori with care. ''ah dori is my cat but i  couldn't find her anywhere but she was here apparently'' minho smiled at the cat before speaking up again. '' i'm going to give dori food, make sure you're ready soon. i've to go somewhere and i need to take you.'' jisung just nodded, feeling sleepy already again.

jisung wanted to get out of bed and make himself ready like minho said but he just can't. it's way to early for his liking. minutes passed of the boy just laying in bed, slowely drifting off to sleep. while jisung fell back to sleep again, minho walked in, clearly in an hurry. ''jisung?'' he asked, slowely getting annoyed. ''HAN JISUNG'' the called boy woke up, sitting straight up in bed. ''what?'' he asked dryly. ''why are you not ready yet? i've to leave now'' the younger pouted. ''i don't wanna leave, i just want to sleep'' the older looked sternly before softening at the sight, jisung looking sleepy and pouting while is hair is a whole mess. ''fine stay here, but if you die because i couldn't protect you it's your fault'' jisung just hummed before going back to sleep, making minho leave to his destination.

-----------

school started monday and im so busy already,, teachers really said fuck the students!

updates will be a little slower,, once or twice a week !

hope you're all doing fine!

wordcount: 453