2

the second

hurriedly crashing into people on his way to the mafia base was almost becoming an daily thing for lee minho. he was tired but his boss called him, meaning he had to come right now. ''look where you're going mate'' he heard an deep voice saying, shaking his head lightly at the words. he kept running and running until he came in an banned area, knowing he is close to his destination. seeing the building appearing in his sight, he sighed. he made it and all he had to do was hoping that he was still on time.

''ah minho, you're on time again?'' the tall boy said, smiling at his friend. minho chuckled, this boy was one of the not so many people who cared about him. they walked further in the building together. ''i know it doen't happen alot , but you're also always late'' the tall boy shook his head dramatically while fake pouting. ''lee minho, don't be so mean, you're hurting me'' the older shook his head while slightly smiling. ''i swear hwang hyunjin, if you don't shut up i will actually slap you'' hyunjin stood in front of minho. ''try me, you know my dad will kill you'' the older rolled his eyes, knowing the other was right. ''you're just lucky that you're the son of my boss''

they entered the room, bowing deeply before standing next to the other members. ''now everyone is complete i'll like to talk about a new mission'' the boss walked closer to the middle of the room, before speaking up again. '' we need to kill this specific person because the person is a burden to us'' the boss walked straight to one of the members, a shorter one. ''we need to kill lee felix'' the face from the shorter man said everything. ''boss, please you can't kill him'' everyone could clearly hear he was scared and desperate. '' i'm not sorry seo changbin because that felix boy has been nothing but a distraction for you'' changbin started crying, but just softly. tears sliding down his cheeks before running out of the building. he was going to protect the younger, no matter what.

after the meeting ended minho and hyunjin stayed in the room. the younger wanted to talk with his dad while the older didn't want to go home yet. '''dad, i had a question'' the boss turned around, smiling at his son before he nodded. '' i'm going to meet up with jisung today but can i borrow some money?'' his dad nodded before grabbing his card and giving it to his son. the taller thanked his dad before he left with minho.

 everyone knew hyunjin was crushing on jisung, but his dad told him it wasn't save to date as a mafia member. but hyunjin didn't care, he was going to make jisung his.

-------

wordcount: 477