26

the twenty sixth

the two boys were laying next to each other in bed. they had to share the room and it was night at the moment. ''minho can you shut the fuck up, im trying to sleep'' the older rolled his eyes and mumbled something to his phone before hanging up. '''be more nice to your boyfriend'' jisung chuckled before rolling his eyes and raising his eyesbrow. ''you really think we're still together? i thought it was pretty clear that we're over'' the younger didn't saw it but minho flinched lightly at the words. ''tsk it was all fake anyways''

the next morning the older woke up first. he opened his eyes slowely, looking straight at the back of jisungs head. he realised what was happening, he was back hugging the younger. he slept good for the first time in weeks and he knew it was because of jisung. he sighed soft, smiling lightly at the memories. he genuinely loved jisung so much, he never wanted to hurt him. but minho knew he was doing it for the better, he was saving the younger boy from alot more trouble. 

in the mean time, jisung was also awake, realizing in which position they were. he gulped, turning around to face minho, who quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. the younger was studying the others face. he still finds him very pretty and he will never tell minho but he will always love him, whatever happens. he smiled lightly. he whispered ''i will always love you minho'' before kissing the olders nose softly and leaving the bed. minho was a blushing mess but jisung didn't see it because the poor boy was trying to open the door, which was still locked.

minho saw what he was trying, sitting up and smirking. ''and what do you think you're doing?'' jisung gulped before turning around. ''i am trying to leave, can't you see that'' the older rolled his eyes playfully before getting up and walking towards a safe, where he kept the keys of the room. he grabbed the keys before walking towards jisung. ''here and go to the kitchen, we're gonna eat breakfast'' the younger grabbed they key and nodded. the older just silently followed the younger to the kitchen, seeing him struggle since it was a extremely big house. minho just laughed out loud while jisung just glared at the older for not helping him. ''it's this way, follow me'' the younger just followed him.

after having breakfast, which was pretty funny for the both of them, minho told jisung that they needed to meet hyunjin. so that's what they're doing right now, walking their way to the office.

-----------

im sorry for dissapearing for almost a month but here's a new update!

for the people following my woosan book, a new chapter soon!

also im thinking about writing an yeonbin book? would you read it?

wordcount: 450