11

the eleventh

they decided to stay home the next day, just chilling in the house. minho was making lunch in the kitchen while the younger was watching a movie in the living room with minhos cat, dori. the cat was also there when they woke up this morning, jisung being the curious kid he is, asked about dori.

the older explained how lonely he felt and thought that a cat was the perfect solution. jisung listened to everything the older said, asking himself why he chose a name like that. he remembered how he asked 'how did you came up with the name dori?' and how minho just shrugged while answering 'it was being a dumb, just like that fish from finding nemo' after that they laughed until it hurted.

minho walked back with the food, seeing the younger laying comfortable on his couch. ''lazy ass, sit up and eat'' jisung just rolled his eyes, but still doing as told. they ate in silence, the only noise being the movie jisung was watching. both boys were thinking, lost in their thoughts.

minho was thinking about the younger, to be honest. he started to feel closer to the squirrel like boy but he know he shouldn't. he was there just to protect him, not fall for him. when he first met him, he thought he was annoying but living with him made him see an other side from jisung. he couldn't like the boy in that way, he didn't even know him that long, just for a few weeks. he does have to admit that he felt attached fast, but he know he shouldn't. acting cold and mean towards the younger boy wasn't an option after everything they have been through. so all the older could do holding his emotions back, hoping for them to disappear as fast as they came.

jisung was really lost, he didn't know what to think anymore. at the beginning he really disliked the older, but after just a few days, he already started liking him more. the young boy had thought about it already 'what if i fall for him? i can't like him' he was scared at the beginning, but minho was nice but cold to him most of the time, making it way easier for jisung to not like-like him. and after all, minho was just here to protect him, nothing more.

minhos phone rang. he grabbed it and when he realised who called him, he walked away from jisung. ''yeah hello?''  minho just hummed at the response. ''ah yes ofcourse i know him! how can i forget midget changbin'' he chuckled lightly at his own answer before his eyes widened at what he heard. ''what do you mean changbin and that felix guy are dead?''

--------

wordcount: 464