19

the nineteenth

minho and jisung walked in silence. the older thought you could hear his heartbeat because he was so nervous. he never thought he was going to reach this point in life, where he was going to confess his love for someone. he didn't know what to expect. jisung also didn't know what to expect, all he knew was that minho wanted to talk with him. it made him nervous too.

arriving at a little park, they sat down on the bench. 

''jisungie?'' the called man looked up and hummed as an answer. ''i know we started as strangers, you were just some human i had to take care off but i started to see you more as a friend every day'' it went silent for some seconds before jisung spoke up. ''listen minho, i also got to tell you something..'' minho nodded with big eyes, clearly being curious. ''i listen'' jisung shook his head. ''no, you started first, so finish what you wanted to say''

minho nodded again, looking at the ground. '' but i started to see you more as a friend and'' the older stopped talking, not really knowing what to say next. ''i like you'' both boys spoke at the same time. they looked up in surprise, smiling at each other. they kept staring at each other, ending up in a lot of giggles and laughs.

they started talking about everything. from stories about when they were kids to stories about what they want for their future. after their fun stories it became silent.

they looked at each other, slowely getting closer. just before their lips touched, someone walked up to them. ''jisung? minho?'' they sat straight immediately while turning around. ''hyunjin?'' jisung said with a lot of confusion. ''what are you doing here?'' hyunjin raised his eyebrow. ''walking as you can see, but what were you two doing?'' the youngest of them started to blush and looked down. ''ah and minho, what are you silent?'' minho just smiled softly and nodded.

the oldest of them felt bad, he confessed to jisung and almost kissed him. but he totally forgot jisung is hyunjin's crush and hyunjin is his best friend after all. hyunjin saw the sad face of his best friend, he also saw what was happening. he knew they liked each other and he was fine with it. in the time he was gone he got a new crush.

hyunjin smiled at his two friends. ''you two can go on, i see you later'' and with that he walked away. they both started laughing. ''omg this was so awkward'' jisung kept laughing while minho just adored him. after the younger calmed down, they looked at each other. they got slowely closer, their lips touched. and so they kissed.

-------

omg i can't believe what has been happening in 2020:(

#blacklivesmatter! and pls stay all safe! we will get through this

wordcount: 467