1

the first

''would you look at that, it's the slut princess'' han jisung walked past them, not daring to even spare a glance at those people who just said that. if you would ask anyone in this school what they hate the most, they will definitely answer the name han jisung. the boy didn't do anything wrong, the opposite actually.

he hated seeing people having bad emotions so he always tried to help them, even if they were the meanest humans out there. that's why there is princess in his nickname. some people were having bad emotions because their partners didn't want to do anything sexually. and jisung being the one who wanted to help any time, did what the partners didn't. that's were the word slut is from. he regrets wanting to help people, but he just can't help himself.

arriving home from the so called hell, also known as school, didn't make him feel better. most people would be happy after coming back home but the blond boy didn't. no, he didn't had any home trouble, he actually had a good life. his parents were the sweetest, even started supporting him more after he came out to his parents. his friends were there for him, always. and ofcourse, as the most people from his age, he had also a crush on someone. but even if he had all the good things, he didn't feel good, at all.

while sitting on his bed, thinking about everyhting that happend these years, he heard a sound coming from his phone, meaning someone texted him. he decided not to look yet, already knowing it's probably his best friend felix, talking about his boyfriend changbin. after some minutes he heard another sound, knowing that his best friend is going to spam if he didn't answer now. he grabbed his phone lazily. reading the name of the person who texted him made his heart flutter.

Hyunjinnie: hey sungie!

Hyunjinnie: wanna hang out tomorrow?

Jisungie: hey hey!

Jisungie: sure, where?

Hyunjinnie: meet me at the park near the school

Hyunjinnie: i will pick you up from your last class!

Jisungie: okie, see u tomorrow:)

Hyunjinnie: <3

he swore he felt his heart beating out of his chest, his crush send an heart. he couldn't believe it. Hyunjin is his crush for almost an year and they have been friends for years already. he wanted to feel something good, meaning he should do something about his crush. he hoped his life would get better but not all your hopes will have an good end, am i right?

{-}

wordcount: 420