15

the fifteenth

jisung didn't leave his room often. he just left to get some food or go to the toilet and then he would go back to his beloved room. minho didn't know what to do with the younger, he stopped going to the maffia base and he took care of jisung. it hurted him how cold the younger was but he couldn't do anything about it.

jisung was laying in his bed, staring up to the ceiling. he was slowely getting better but he felt so bad for minho. he felt like an burden to the older and he wasn't exactly nice but minho is still nice to him. he decided it was time to say sorry. he planned something, he was going to take minho to an special place and make sure he has fun. and after that he will apologize. the younger hopes minho is going to forgive him. minho isn't mad at all, he actually understands the situation and wants to help jisung.

jisung walked downstairs, knowing minho would be in the living room. he sighed and walked into the living room. ''minho?'' the older looked up, surprised to see the younger. ''yes jisung?'' jisung looked down, he didn't dare to look minho in the eye. ''i want to take you to a cafe? if that's alright?'' minho smiled, feeling happy the old jisung was slowely coming back.  ''ofcourse! when are you planning on going?'' jisung shrugged, not really knowing the answer. ''whenever you want'' the older smiled softly, being just happy. ''we can go tomorrow morning if you want?'' jisung smiled brightly. ''yesyesyes ofcourse!'' the younger ran happily upstairs, making minho chuckle.

the coming days were going to be interesting for the both of them...

--------

im warning u,, how further this book goes on how more boring and messy it gets,, sorry! i lost inspiration for this book a long time ago.

wordcount: 289