33.| The Multiplying Enemies

Natalia had caught a slight glimpse of her two enemies in the far distance as they made a turn into the small outdoor bathroom lodge just after another two girls exit. She quickly dodged the walking bodies mesmerized by the flashing device in their hands and finally arrived at the entrance.

After a slight pause and regain of breath she walked on inside, pulling the door to the entrance after herself. The two girls had already hid themselves in two separate bathroom stalls as they awaited Natalia's presence.

The rusty cream tiled walls failed to compliment the dim lights randomly arranged against the ceiling. The finger-smudged mirrors and rusted out sinks screamed "unsanitary" while the fading-cream-colored stalls all driped rust from their hinges and had their own version of graffiti within.

Natalia cringed at the mess but set it aside so that she could concentrate on the initial targets. After approaching the two stalls the girls had considered as their two minute fortresses, Natalia gave the doors two hard pounds, backed up against the sinks, and awaited their appearances.

She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and secured it with a white scrunchie before sliding her hands into her legging pockets and flexing her hands against the black gloves they were wrapped up in. The two girls simultaneously step out of the stalls; fear and panic written all over their faces but the moment the blonde began talking, courage replaced their fear.

"So you're the famous Natalia Petrova?", she asks with a slight accent as she crosses her arms across her chest.

"In the flesh.", Natalia shrugs with a grin; somewhat satisfied she was in the spotlight.

"Much prettier, but scary in person.", the younger brunette whispers to her taller comrade with a thick Caribbean accent.

"You planning on pounding us?", the blonde cuts in; shaking off the brunette's statement.

"Not if you two are willing to comply to my terms."

"And what does 'complying to your terms' mean to you?", the blonde asks in a superior tone.

"Simple. Leave me alone and forget I ever existed."

"And what about that boyfriend of yours?", the blonde continues to nag after stopping her friend from cutting to the action.

"Well then leave 'us' alone and forget 'we' ever existed.", Natalia corrects with a light, cocky smile.

"Mmmm...no.", the blonde darkly responds.

"Boss said you would say something like tha-", the short brunette begins before the blonde slaps her hand across her mouth.

"Why you little snitch-"

"Oh!...Why, is that the same boss who sent little Lenny boy into my closet and made him commit suicide afterwards that one night?", Natalia asks innocently.

"Professor Kalayavan-", the short brunette blurted out in dispar before getting shushed by her superior blonde parent figure. 

"Now that's a mouthful.", Natalia mocks while repeating his name in the back of her mind; wondering why it sounded so familiar.

"You shouldn't insult a man who lives up to his name.", the blonde defends; anger burning in her eyes as it replaces the fear they once held.

"And what would that be?", Natalia asks after she lets out an annoyed and irritated sigh.

"As horrible as death-"

"Torture? Pft, cliche...anyways enough talk. Lets see if his followers can help him live up to his 'horrible as death' reputation...unless you two want to walk away from your death sentences?"