30.| Drunk Mistakes

"Bloody hell! Will you stop with your antagonizing singing?", Keith yells over Natalia's prolonged screeches; after she paused and looked at him baffled he continued, "Just how many freaking bottles did you have?!"

She stares at him annoyed before pulling up a goofy smile and holding up four fingers as her right arm tightens itself around his neck and his around her waist when she had stepped into a hole.

"Two.", Natalia quickly lies; drawing her face closer to his.

"Aha...liar.", he states; looking away with a small grin as he pushes her into the state of disruption, "Your behavior tells a different story."

Natalia didn't get the chance to defend her behavior since Keith led her two steps up to the entrance of a large trailer she had never seen. He threw the unlocked door open, ducked from under Natalia's arm, and gently led her in.

Keith retrieved his hands, turned around to lock the door when he heard Natalia slurring in amazement as she looked up at the plain white ceiling before her feet interlocked and she began falling towards the ground. After many failed attempts of trying to reposition Natalia upright, Keith brought her to the bed taking up the far left of the trailer, and let her sit down while he took off her shoes.

Out of the sudden he felt her fingers toying with his hair; although taken aback by it at first, he allowed it and soon enough heard her throw herself backwards against the white bedsheets just as he finished taking off her shoes. He takes two steps to his right and pulls the arranged bed sheets to the left; making room for the giggling body.

Keith reaches out for Natalia who was laughing at herself when her extended fingers would wiggle but stops; watching how the stupidity of the situation makes her laugh.

Something about her laugh seemed pleasing.

He didn't want to stop it but his body gave off a different vibe as it constantly reminded him of sleep by aching from his tomfoolery earlier. So with a smile he reached out across her body for her hands and interlocked his in hers; successfully grabbing her attention.

"Time for beddy-bye, your fingers will stop multiplying then."

He pulls her up and repositions the laughing Natalia correctly before throwing the covers over her body and face.

"Go to sleep.", he orders playfully as he makes his way away from the bed; reaching out for the light switch.

"Not unless you give me a good enough kiss!", she blurts out, but then continues to laugh hysterically.

"Later.", Keith says after he shut off the light, silencing her from her laughs as he throws the door to the trailer open, "When you're not drunk making mistakes."

"Hercules?...Hercules?...Hercules!", Natalia calls out exactly five minutes after Keith shut the door, "I feel sick."

𐊜

Alek wobbles out of the party tent also known as the Pit with two girls on both sides of his body; propping him up. He was trying to give the "excuse of the century" to the two brunettes, known as Paige and Rudy, as to why Ophelia left him at the party and tried to hook up with his enemy.

"You've had a bit too many drinks Alek.", Paige; the taller of the two brunettes reassures.

"You'll get over your heartbreak soon enough.", Rudy smirks.

"No but she fell for my enemy!", Alek exclaims; looking up and away from Rudy.

"Who's this grand enemy of yours-", Rudy begins before Alek cuts her off as he pulls away from the two girls; pointing in the distance.