1.| The Return

• Shoutout to JadeQueen100 for the amazing covers •

8 MONTHS LATER...

It was the end of March.

Two young adults enter; both appearing very concerned, as the blonde of the two scurries to the front desk of the Los Angeles Clinic where a smiling young brunette sat behind.

"Welcome to Los Angeles Clinic, how may I help you, Sir?"

"Well, I was informed that you have a patient by the name of Natalia Petrova located in this clinic. And I would like to pay her a visit.", the blonde boy responds as he gives his brunette friend a sideways glance.

"Of course, let me just pull up her room number.", The brunette nurse says as she scrolls through her computer until a frown creases above her eyebrows, "I'm sorry Sir, but we've never had or have a patient by that name. Maybe you'd like to check the-"

"What about Alexandria Warskafi?", the blonde cuts in; his sky blue eyes scanning the brunettes face.

The nurse brings her attention back to the computer as she begins scrolling through it again until her frown gets replaced with shock.

"Oh, I'm very sorry Sir but you've just missed her."

"What hospital?", asks the blonde's friend.

The nurse shakes her head.

"My deepest condolences, but she's passed away due to blood loss."

Both boys look at each other in shock.

"Do you happen to know where she's buried at?", the blonde's friend asks.

"I actually do...it's in a small town, I believe called Cliffs Peak.", she replies with a small comforting smile, "Were you related?"

"He was her older broth-", the blonde's friend responds until the tow-headed elbows him.

"Awe, well I do wish you could've seen her before she passed, but is there anything else I could help you gentlemen with?"

"No. Thank you for your time and information.", The blonde responds giving his friend a narrowed glare as they begin walking out the doors.

Another nurse rushes up to the brunette and whispers something in her ear, causing the brunette to look up at her with a gasp.

"Oh, gentlemen!", The brunette calls as the other nurse seats herself next to the brunette.

They both stop in their tracks and look over their shoulders.

"Would you like to see the room she was in?"

The blonde and his friend exchange suspicious glances before shaking their heads and quickly rushing out of the building.

"We've got to get out of here Zack.", the blonde says to his friend as they hurray into the black car known as the BMW m4.

"That much I've gathered, but where are we off to now?", the blonde's friend, known as Zack questions while pulling his seat belt.