9.| Red Code Down

Natalia and Keith had just finished dressing up and were heading out to walk the dogs when Keith realized he had five missed calls from Angela and Natalia had been summoned by Thea. Keith gave Natalia a warning glare before heading outside as he decided to give Angela a call back and see what was wrong; leaving Natalia and Thea all alone.

Natalia tugs on the right sleeve of her jacket before shoving her hands in the pockets as Thea signals her to follow. Thea leads Natalia in her master bedroom, signals her to sit on the edge of the bed and closes the door. Natalia uncomfortably scans the room as Thea pulls the office chair after herself, faces it towards the bed and sits herself down.

"Natalia...it's a very beautiful name for a...", Thea begins.

"For a killer. I know, I know. To you people, a monster like me doesn't deserve such a name. That's the reason why you all enjoy calling me a killer.", Natalia sharply cuts in as she stands and looks down at Thea.

"Natalia...please just sit down. I'm not here to nag you.", Thea says as she tries to remain calm.

Natalia slowly sits back down on the bed as Thea continues.

"This morning I got the talk I lacked for the longest of times. This 'talk'' helped me realize how much pain I was causing everyone around me. I allowed the past to form who I am now without taking to cause that there were other people in my life that were trying to cope with my ignorance and help me out.", Thea says as she takes a deep breath and continues, "What I'm trying to say is...Arthur was right. Everything I said yesterday was wrong. I'm sorry for excusing you of your duties and since I want to make things right; the whole me excusing you situation that happened yesterday will be erased from any records that were made of it happening."

Thea smiles as she finally decides to look up at Natalia who was blankly looking back at her. After a moment of tensioned silence, Natalia speaks up.

"I'd have to talk to Keith and Shack's about this.", Natalia answers as she stands and avoids eye contact with Thea.

"That wasn't a question Miss Petrova. You're joining.", Thea strictly states, pausing Natalia from opening the door.

Natalia spins around.

"I'll join; but under one condition. You stay out of my relationship with Keith.", Natalia says calmly, looking straight into Thea's hazel green eyes.

Thea didn't get a chance to recover from her shock since Natalia had already made her way out of the room in search for Keith.

She hears a familiar, accented voice outside the house just as Keith hangs up with a worried look. He spins around on his heels before suddenly realizing Natalia's presence.

"How'd it go?", he asks.

"Well...that's something we've got to talk about.", she says before Keith walks past her towards the house, "Where are you going?"

She asks as Keith opens the door to the house.

"I've got to get the car keys...we're heading to Angela's house.", Keith responds exposing his English accent once again.

"What for?", Natalia asks just after Keith had entered the house.

She quickly rushes after him; taking a pair of black converse in her left hand before finding Keith in the garage unlocking the black jaguar.

"Why are we going to her house?", Natalia asks again.

"I'll tell you in the car, just hop in.", he orders with the unchanged accent just before the door that leads to the house opens, exposing his mother.